1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he in to me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jm101, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Jm101

Met a guy about 8 years ago before I came out and before I got married. He is a cousin to my best friend who is straight. Supposedly his cousin is straight. He actually live in another country. I met him when I went with my bf to visit his family. Longest drive ever about 1800 miles. The second time I saw him I visit my bf's family on I went with his brother. This time the guy named Alex took me into the city and showed me around. He didn't do anything that would give me the idea that he was gay, but he talked about how it was so good to see me and wondered when I would be back. We stayed in a hotel that night cause the next day I was gonna be going to fly home. Remember his cousin my bf's brother is with us. Instead of the cousins sleeping together he had decided to bunk with me. My heart was pounding cause this was the first time I had ever been in the bed with another man that wasn't a friend or relative. It was even more interesting cause he slept in his underwear. How I wanted to move close to him so bad. Anyway since then we have talked Atleast twice a year, generally the conversation consist of how we missed each other and wish that that I could get back there. Now me and my wife are separated and I though about making the trip. But is he in to me. :icon_redf

2. BudderMC

So you've talked approximately ~20 times and you slept in the same bed with him once? I don't think that's sufficient evidence to say he's "into" you.

Why don't you just ask him? Normally I'd suggest finding out other ways if you could, but there's no point in making an 1800 mile trip on a very thin basis of attraction. If worse comes to worst and he ends up not being into you, you can always just cut off contact seeing as you are so far away.

3. Jm101

It's been more than 20 times. I'm just saying that we can go a long time without talking and then out of the blue he calls me. He is thirty and has ever been in a relationship as far as I know.

4. BudderMC

I have friends I'll chat up after months - in fact, I'm getting together with 2 of them tomorrow. I'm certainly not into them.

It's up to you. I'm telling you I don't see any solid evidence that says he's into you, but you sound like you're convinced that he is. I think regardless whether he is or isn't, if this is taking over your thoughts, you might as well just ask him. At the very least you'll get an answer and can move on.