1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tarruin, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Tarruin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello theres a guy that I have liked for about a year and a half now and I am not really sure how to ask him out I have never had a boyfriend nor even really asked a guy out the most ive done is flirt with a guy in futureshop until his boyfriend showed up what a fun situation that was but thats beside the point. I dont really care if me being gay goes public through out my school since people are to scared of me to attempt to bully me I just want to be able to be with who ever i want and stop having to hide it from the world and live as a proud gay teenager for once in my life. So back to my inital question whats a good way to ask him out? I think he has a few ideas that I ike him due to ive made bad attempts to flirt with him I aways smile at him and wave when I see him and he always catchs me staring at him on the bus but im not sure if he is at all aware of my feelings towards him If its any help hes a cute little femboy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: & :icon_redf