1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend is starting to worry me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sophiesenpai, Apr 8, 2013.

1. sophiesenpai

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's important to have all the facts I think so just hold out!

I have this friend who's in the grade below me in a combined Programming class (year 11s and 12s). Anyway, we only started talking because she would flirt with my best friend who sits with me. He liked her and she would mess around and do things like nuzzle him and at one point i'm pretty sure she licked his face haha.

After I started being more open on facebook by uploading some of my art and talking about equality an stuff she started talking to me over him. She did things purposely start a conversation with me while I would be sitting next to him.

At one point I stole her textbook as a joke and she told me she was 'going to molest me' until I gave it back. Hoping to call her bluff I held out, to which she cupped my breasts in the middle of class and tickled me. I was like, wut. I gave her textbook back red faced and tried to avoid her for a bit haha.

Anyway, we starting talking more and more on facebook and via texting/phonecalls. She asked me if I had a crush on anyway and I told her i did but I was worried she might hate me if I told her. She told me she had a crush on.. Lets say bill, and that she could never hate me. I told her I was gay and I had a crush on this girl ill call jill, and that I felt inadequate for her.

She encouraged me and said all this really nice stuff about how i was a kind hearted person and that If it were her she would reciprocate those feelings.

Touched I told her she should confess to bill because she deserved to be loved, and she ended up doing it. To which they are currently dating.

She told me about a while later and I told her I'd given up on Jill, but was happy to hear that at least one of us found someone. She asked if I was really happy about her going out with bill and I replied with, 'Of course, I'm overjoyed that you are being treated like a princess'.

Anyway now we talk all the time and she's always telling me how I should hold out because one day a girl will reciprocate my feelings.

However today I had lunch with another friend who ill call sammy. Sammy is gay and is currently dating an older woman and theyre very open about it.

While we were having coffee the friend ive been talking about came over and gave me a hug. I asked her if she wanted to sit with us and she paused and said she had to go.

After she left I asked sammy what that was all about. Sammy said a few weekends ago my friend had made homophobic slurs at her. It went like this:
    Friend: oh man my legs are so smooth. Feel them!
    Girl 1: *feels
    Girl 2 *feels
    Sammy: *goes to feel
    Friend: no not you. No offense but you'll probably try to fuck me. You know?

I was kind of shocked. I was under the impression that she was accepting and stuff.

Anyway I texted her later and asked why she didnt sit with us. She texted back saying, 'i had to go faggot.' I thought it was play fun and called her a meanie.. She played it off and we ha a random talk. This was just before by the way.

I really don't know what to think anymore.

2. asmith6543

No offense, but I wouldnt be able to stand your friend. She's two faced.

3. rg93

I agree with asmith6543, she does seem kind of strange and, well, two-faced. :confused:

4. sophiesenpai

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's what I'm really worried about. I'm not sure I can ignore her at school because she's in one of my classes like I said. But I'm worried that if I cross her she might spread stuff about me..