1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell him...???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 8, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

This thread has been posted before but I didn't receive enough responses.

Basically, I am in Year 9 and the boy I like is in Year 7. Not only is there a two (maybe one year, as I am one of the youngest in my year) year age gap, but I do not know if he is gay. I have met him but I was only about 7. And I have only spoke to him when someone I know told him I like him. So we are not friends and literally never speak to him.

I know that these things make it near impossible that we will ever out but I still want your opinion on whether or not I should at least tell him how I feel.

Should I:

- Ask him out
    - Tell him how I feel first
    - Get to know him first
    - Forget about it all

What do you think?

2. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First off, this is at least the third time you've posted the same thing with plenty of responses you know how people feel.

Get to know him first!!

I personally don't think it's a good idea. You're 13, he's, what, 11? You're going through puberty, he hasn't started yet. At 11, most people don't know/understand their sexual orientation. If you ask him out or tell him how you feel he would be freaked out, especially since you already said you never talk and aren't friends.