1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As a closeted gay,what if ur crush comes out to u?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rui, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Rui

Rui

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anyone who is still in the closet?
    If your crush comes out to you and told you he had a crush on you. What would you do?Tell him you are straight? Since you are still in the closet. Or would you tell him you are gay or bi too if you like him, come out to him as well?

Closeted people,help!

2. Anomander

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If my best friend came out to me I think I would tell him... how could I not I've been wanting to for a long time and am madly in love with him... haha

If this happened to you you are lucky :slight_smile: at the very least you know he will accept you.

3. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He wasn't my crush, but the first guy I came out to, one of my best friends ever, came out to me shortly after I came out to him. It was because I came out to him that he was able to come out to me.

Now, if my crush came out to me, I'd sex him up on the spot... I mean, I'd come out to him, too. If he had the courage to come out to me, I'd do the same. I wouldn't push anything on the matter of him being my crush, but I would want him to have my support in that manner.

4. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

I definitely would come out. I already gambled with something like that... and lost.

5. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would probably cry from happiness and kiss him deeply and passionately. I'd tell him i love him and that i would want to be happy with him.

6. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well my best friend did come out to me after I came out to him...except he later said that he was straight...so not really sure if that counts.

7. BornInTexas

*takes glasses slowly from my face*

I wish this would happen to me..

I'd come out to him if he came out to me.

8. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Something like this happened to me last year, when the dude I thought I was in love with told me he was bi. Even though I had never had feelings for anyone like I did for him, and we were close too, I still didn't tell him. We both had problems, and I didn't trust him that much yet.

So ultimately, it depends on your crush, and whether or not you can trust them. Would it be worth it if the friendship died, and they knew you were gay?