1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movies

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nyc, Apr 9, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wooo im of to the movies with the girl im into except were going as just friends (i think) i dont think shes into me so yeah i guess were going as friends.
    just some advice really?
    cause im into her, do i act like her friend?, do you think a bit of flirting might be harmful? just some advice on how to act really?

responces soon would be apretiated cause in going in a an hour thank you!

2. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no replys but i just have to reply how it went, i have to tell someone abotu these feelings.
    it was amazing at first i felt awkward cause it had been a while since we seen eatch other but then we as soon as we met up it was like old times laughing and joking, shes just so cute!. at the movies everytime she lent near me i got butterflies , and kept secretly looking at her at the corner of my eye, shes just so cute. we went for somthing to eat after had a laugh and talked about random stuff was really nice, i always felt like i could tell her anything and it all just came back again. i walked her to her buss and she was like aww what a perfect date you are walking me to my bus i was like i know im just too perfect right and she was like yes best date ever just no kissing yeah? i was like hahah awkwardd haha she was like i know haha. we giggled about it. i just didnt want her to go would of loved to spend all night with her. how can i be falling for someone who doesnt love me back?

3. Wolfie Charm

Aww sorry you had no replies!!! (*hug*) Glad you had fun!!

Wait, so she commented several times about it being a date, right? I could be wrong, but to me it sounds like she is interested right back. I guess it depends on tone and hints in expressions, but still. Perhaps she has interest.

4. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you, yeah she did, she always does stuff like that its always in a joking kond of giggling kind of way, so i just laugh along and go with it.

5. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yeah sorry you didnt have any replies...

does she swing? does she know that you swing? and most cases when people are joking around on it being date...its coz they wish it was or thought it was and dont know whether you thought it was... (does that make sense? )

anythings possible... hit her up some more... and this time skip the movie and go to bar or somewhere you guys can talk and hear eachother... so maybe no to the bar hehehe

6. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    she knows i swing, shes always talking to me about it, she straight as far as i know, shes always been with men never had a gay experience. after she but on twitter had a nice date with me, and i replied like yeah was awesome, and she put do i get a second, and i replied depends where you taking me?. i always try and act cool with her, like not too into her so she doesnt get freaked out and run away haha