1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My straight crush going gay for me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CierraCadaver, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Okay, my name is Cierra. I have this great friend/crush named Rachel. She has an older sister, a friend of mine, Stephanie. Today Stephanie told me that her sister said that if there was anybody she would be lesbian for, it would be me because she thinks I am so sweet, funny, and beautiful. I'm tripping out because this Saturday, her and I will be working in a concession booth together for a good 6 hours. I already get so flustered around her. What can I do to avoid showing my lady boner status the whole time. Also, does these mean she could possibly have feelings for me as well?

2. *"Does this mean." Not "does these mean". Sorry, typo. HAHA! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wouldnt go on she likes you just on that one thing, from experience alot of my straight friends say it, but there completely straight and there not into me like that. if there were more signs of flirting and things then maybe she does, but you have to keep an open mind and think is she like this with everyone or just me. and as for hiding you lady boner just try be her friend make her laugh and have a good time but just make sure she doesnt catch you look at her bum or watching her lips, that can get awkward haha

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I wouldnt hold my breath. Straight girls have an annoying habit of disappointing us.

5. Preach! LOL, thanks for the advice you guys. :slight_smile:

6. BubbleGum

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That right there.

Maybe she likes you, maybe she doesn't.

She seems to be a very open person though, saying that the only person she'd go gay for is you... so maybe you should talk to her about it - but don't expect her to like you back :wink: