1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Tell if a girl likes you?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by madi, Apr 9, 2013.

1. madi

I have a friend that I know is a lesbian and she knows I'm not straight, and we have cuddled a couple times, but I can't tell if she likes me like I like her. What are some signs to look for?

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    - they text you constantly
    - when talking to you they touch you and make you look at their eyes..
    - gets awkward when your alone with her
    - always makes plans involving you without you knowing to the last minute

3. madi

She gets awkward when we're alone, but avoids eye contact and I always have to start the conversation in text. Idk about plans yet because I don't think it's been long enough.

4. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    avoids eye contact when your alone? or in general?

coz that can mean they like you but dont want you to know it or they dont wanna come across as obvious ....

signs are difrerent for girls who just wanna hook up and then signs if they want something serious... what signs are you wanting to look out for?

5. Munyal

I know for a fact that when a girl likes me, they call me cute. I win a cute award because they know I look too gay to be straight. I fill about 1/2 of the looking gay requirements, which is more than most people where I live.

They also mention you to their friends all the time. My GF Regan made it fun for us because she mentions boy A all the time, and it makes it easy for us to tell that she likes him.

OOH and when they agree with you or laugh at every joke you make! That either makes them interested in you, or a wannabe. Probably the former.

6. madi

I am looking for something more serious. She isn't the type to hook up with people either. I want to date her. The avoiding eye contact is mostly when we're alone. Like if we are talking one on one she looks at something else when talking to me mostly.

7. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Madi, she digs ya...

she's nervous which means she gets butterflies when she's with ya and doesnt say much coz she doesnt wanna look like an idiot in front of you...

next time your with her ask her what her ideal gf is and if she says all your traits then your IN!!!

8. madi

9. LailaForbidden

From what I remember from your previous posts, she definitely seems into you. Crazy about you, even. And the nervousness seems like a good sign as well. Good luck! :slight_smile: I'm happy for you

10. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah i was going to say it was the eye contact, but yeah shes probably very shy. I have a feeling that you already know what your going to do :grin:, but that your just referring to EC for some extra support. go get her

11. madi

Thanks :slight_smile: I'm going to try anyway and I guess if she rejects me I'll know. Just wanted to get some backup from you guys first.