1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Always The Bridesmaid, Never The Bride (Theoretically Speaking!)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BoiGeorge, Apr 10, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

What I mean by the title is that out of all my friends, I'm always the only one who is constantly single! I dont know whats wrong with me?! Id say that I'm a nice person, I think I'm pretty good looking... So why am I still single? I'm the person that everyone wants to unload their problems onto and talk to, but no one wants to date me. I feel like I play the role of shrink in a lot of my friends lives! XD I have a lot of friends and I'm quite popular at school, but it seems like all I am is a friend to everyone. Never anything more. It makes me feel lonely and weird. Like whats wrong with me? Why doesnt anyone love me?

2. Yui

Yui

I hear ya - welcome to the club :lol:

ALL of my friends are in relationships - I am the only who isn't...

It doesn't have to be a relationship for me right now but I want someone to hug and give me back rubs and stuff. It doesn't even have to be sex. Someone to cuddle with - I need oxytocine sooo bad :lol:

And a thing thats bothering me SO much: All the guys I know randomly hug and cuddle my girl friends, kiss them on the cheek, give them back rubs (everything I want :tears: ) etc. but they never do that with me... Why??? One told me he didn't dare touch me...WTF??? Am I that feisty looking or what? I'm nice, I always help other people, making me angry takes forever, people say I'm pretty, I always use perfume and the new one I bought smells insanely good, I'm the most girly one out of all my friends (and that usually makes guys feel protective), yada yada yada...Whats up with that? Seriously - sooo annoying... Makes me wanna go on a guys are stupid rant :lol:

But yeah - for some reason people just don't see me that way... Though I do get hit on by strangers, so it seems to be something one can only notice after knowing me for some time :confused: Don't have much advice to offer since I can't figure it out as well :dry:

Besides - yup, you are pretty :slight_smile: