1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JustMe2602, Apr 10, 2013.

1. JustMe2602

I have this friend and we talk a lot lately and also about very personal stuff.
    She knows I'm a lesbian. I think she is straight. I think if she wasn't she would have told me by now because she tells me everything and she knows I'm (ofcourse) accepting.

But anyway, I get this strange feeling that she is (kind of) flirting with me..
    But how do I know for sure? Maybe she's just extremely nice.
    And I don't want her to think that I'm asking because I'm into her or something and I don't want to offend her in some sort of way.
    She talks about guys a lot but sometimes she is a little vague. I don't know what to think right now or what I should do..
    I just want to know if she's completely straight and/or if she is really flirting with me..

Thanks in advance for your tips/advice :slight_smile:

2. TheMightyBoosh

Well maybe she is just being nice and friendly...but it's not a definite no or yes answer, i would say just see what happens, she will let you know if she is, she will make it clear if she is attracted to you in that way.. :slight_smile: so do nothing, carry on as normal, i have liked a friend before to and i didn't want it to ruin the friendship we had so didn't end up saying anything, maybe she does like you but doesn't want thing's to turn awkward.. but i dunno just some suggestions, it's good your able to talk to her about very personal things :grin: That's great. I hope this kinda helps..

3. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this is the most frustration thing ever! ive been in this situation for ever a year, im still waiting for her to tell me shes bi or somthing but she never does, she likes to ask about me and is always interested in my gay experiences. its killing me now i just want to ask her but im in the same situaltion as her, just think of it this was when you was in the closet and people asked you you would say no anyway even though you are, so id just wait until she is ready

4. SamanthaSmiles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in this situation, and it's not worth it. I loved her. She was my best friend. She flirted. I flirted. We drank. We hooked up. She was my first girl. Then she ripped my heart out. Yes, it's possible that she's interested but the odds are low. I'm not trying to be cynical, but this situation rarely ends well. She might be confused, but that doesn't mean that you should have to be a guinea pig.