1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ahhhhh help me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nyc, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im just so frustrated! i cant keep just pretending i like her as a friend if theres more there! i just wish i knew how it would end up if i told her i liked her?!
    so i could know wether to carry on trying or give up and try and walk away!
    im not helping myself i keep talking with her and i just keep falling harder and harder, and we have college next week and i wont be able to keep my eyes of her! urgggggg i dont know what to doooooooo

2. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

All I can tell you is that I've been there, and it really is up to you...
    She was one of my best friends and I couldn't take it anymore, so I told her.
    We dated for a little bit but it didn't last long at all.
    Now I've lost her as a friend AND as someone I really cared about.
    Just be careful and think about what you want and if you're okay with the possible outcomes.
    Good luck and best wishes (*hug*)

3. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i really dont know, its a hard one, cause we finish college soon , and il probably not see her as a friend once we leave college. so i guess if i tell her ive not got anything to loose, but i dont want the next 2-3 months at college to be awkward between us if it doesnt go well. was your friend straight? how didi you tell her?

4. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Oh, I understand. Yea...I'd try to hold on a littler longer maybe? This way it's not awkward if she says no. And if she says yes then you have great things to look forward to and you'll obviously keep in touch! My friend was curious but I definitely don't think she was full on lesbian like I am. I just kind of told her that I liked her and I was really falling for her and I couldn't take being just her friend when I liked her more than that. She said she was kind of feeling the same way at the time but again, it didn't last long. She went back to guys and is now married with a baby on the way.

5. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah thankyou, for the advice. Well I guess least you got to experience what it was like to be with her, I honestly don't think I'd have the confidence I'm too scared if failure and rejection. Would be easier if you could see the future than decide hahaa, might do it last day of college then I don't have to ever come back and see we if it went all wrong hahaha

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2013 at 02:00 PM ----------

Yeah thankyou, for the advice. Well I guess least you got to experience what it was like to be with her, I honestly don't think I'd have the confidence I'm too scared if failure and rejection. Would be easier if you could see the future than decide hahaa, might do it last day of college then I don't have to ever come back and see we if it went all wrong hahaha

6. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Aw well think about it and let it sink in. You have a few more months and who knows...maybe you'll eventually just get the nerve to ask her out or something. The last day is perfectly fine! I'd just suggest that you do that over nothing at all. I hate the idea of you asking 'what if?' for a while...no fun. Rejection is difficult to get over, but you can get over it. The 'what if?' never really goes away; it just gets louder. Best of luck :slight_smile:

7. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! Ill probably post if I ask her haha x