1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend is acting beyond strange..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Paintstained, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Paintstained

Paintstained Guest

Okay, so, I've been friends with this guy since Kindergarten. He's always talking about some new girl he's met, or how hot so-and-so is, which isn't out of the ordinary. I mean, c'mon. If I was out and about, I would totally be telling people how hot other guys are.

Anyhow, recently, I've been noticing some strange and alarming signs from him.
    The story is kind of long and it's pretty creepy. (May be inappropriate for younger minds.)

The first and most outstanding thing is that he's getting very comfortable with his junk exposed around me. Of course, this could be totally normal, also. He's pretty athletic, so I'm sure he has no problem stripping down in front of other people.
    However, it gets stranger. He stares at me and flaps it around, laughing. I, of course, look away and ask him to put his little one away. This goes on for about 5 minutes.

Another thing is that he's commenting about womens' boobs and bods more than ever. The weird part is it sounds like he feels awkward saying it. Instead of leaning forward, staring intensely at a rack, commenting on their beauty, he sits back and looks at an off-angle, then mumbles "wow she's so hot". There's nothing wrong with commenting on someone's attractiveness, or doing it in an awkward manner. His body language, however, shows that he feels uncomfortable.

Recently, he did something so flamingly fruity (And extremely disgusting) that I can barely stand to look or speak to him anymore.
    Since school was out on a Friday due to teacher in-service, I stayed over at his house for the night. Nothing wrong, just a friendly visit. (We barely have time to meet up anymore, it seems.) All was fine and dandy until nightfall. With no other place to sleep, he insisted, a little too quickly, that I should sleep in his bed. I awkwardly accepted and tried to go to sleep instantly. This is when it starts getting weird. He starts getting touchy-feely with me, gripping my butt and (trying to) grab my.. yeah. I laid down the law and told him to stop, which he did and we both went to sleep.

In the middle of the night, during a totally random and irrelevant dream, I woke up abruptly. Before I could tell what was going on, I felt something slide out of my pajama pants and my friend sat up and asked what was wrong. I said nothing and went back to sleep. He was apparently jacking me off in my sleep. (No big finish, but still.. Ew?)

While I lay there, trying to collect myself and fall back asleep, I felt him timidly reaching for my butt again, only this time with a cupped hand. He applied pressure a few times and stopped.

The next morning, he seems completely unfazed by the fact that I caught him touching me in the middle of the night.

UM. LET ME JUST SAY EWEWEWEWEW. :cry:

I don't even want to think about what else he could have done before I woke or after I fell back asleep..
    Let's just say, next time IF I ever sleep over at his house again, it definitely won't be in his bed. I'll sleep on the floor if I have to.

Anyways, the next day was even more outrageous. I told him I was going to leave pretty early because I 'had some things to do at home'. He jokingly said "You aren't going anywhere!" Then grabbed me at my waist. Then he pinned me down on the ground and, unbelievably, started to.. thrust at me. I still had my pants on, but I'm pretty sure he had slid his shorts down halfway through. I tried to throw him off of me, but he kept on keepin' on. He's a lot heavier than I am (I'm only 130, so like c'mon. Everybody is.) so it was no use. I had yell into his face to get off of me, which he finally did. I stormed out and left.

EEEEEWEWEWEWEWEW. WHAT'S GOING ON?! :eusa_sile

I'll be honest, though. If he were more my type (and if I had any feelings for him), I wouldn't have freaked out as much. I probably would have even mustered the courage to come out to him during that visit. But he's not, I don't, and I didn't. so.. it was terrifyingly awkward.

Anyways, since my pretty-much-molestation story has been lifted off of my chest, I can get down to the point now.

Some people say that gay people can 'sense' other gay people in early childhood. Since I've known him for so long, could there be some truth behind those words?
    With my story and that saying, I'm convinced there's a pretty large possibility that he may be gay. Maybe he thinks I'm gay? Maybe this is why he's doing this?

He's confusing. I've heard of straight guys 'playing gay', but.. this is just too much. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Do you think he may be closeted like I am?

2. lexi

lexi Guest

I have ne expiriance, but it sounds like hes gay to me..

3. Femmeme

Nevermind gay or bi, he mostly sounds like a budding rapist. I'd be careful about coming out to him or being alone with him. I'm SERIOUSLY concerned that he would take your coming out as an invitation to force himself on you.

4. Paintstained

Paintstained Guest

Hm.. As much as I'd hate to think that one of my long-term friends might actually do that, I wouldn't be completely unsurprised if it were to turn out that way.. Especially considering what's happened.

I'll remain cautious around him and try to foresee any more incidents, then try my best to avoid them. Unless he can prove to me that this might just be some creepy, pverly sexual phase, I won't be coming out to him any time soon.

5. returning

What matter's now isnt if he's gay or not. It's that he sexually molested you. Stay Away From Him. Also, I'm sorry, but it's no longer just your problem anymore. He's a danger to many other people too, and I believe that you have a duty to report him. I mean, he almost raped you, he could probably succeed with other people. Tell an Adult. Please.

I'm so so sorry that this happened to you.

6. manoverboard09

The fact that he did that to you in your sleep is just.. over the top. Like no, stop, get out.
    That pushes over the creepy limit in my book. I'd stay away from him for a while. No good friend is going to molest you like that.
    Have you tried talking to him about it? Like what happened while you were trying to sleep? It may be awkward to talk about, but I would definitely bring it up to him somehow..

7. Paintstained

Paintstained Guest

Thanks.

I know I need to tell an adult, probably one of his parents, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just can't. Take away recent events, and he's been a long-time, faithful and dependable friend.

For now, I'm just going to avoid him.

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2013 at 09:59 PM ----------

This is a good idea, also.
    I may confront him directly about it, and I thought of a way I might be able to bring it up in a way that will catch him off guard. Then, I can judge his reaction and decide what to do next.

8. returning

Okay, but be sure to keep a close eye on him, to make sure he doesnt do this to anyone else. Believe me, knowing someone got hurt because you avoided the problem is one of the worst experiences. I understand that this is a hard thing for you to go through, and you may be tempted to forget about it. That'd why I agree that you should confront him about it. But remember, your safety comes first.

9. Paintstained

Paintstained Guest

Of course, thank you.
    I'll make sure to watch carefully for anything else suspicious.

10. Aeriestars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that he's just trying to experiment like a lot of guys your age. Just be honest with him, tell him that you really don't think of him like that and just want to be friends. You don't think its funny and it's actually kind of awk, you don't want any kind of sexual relations, etc. He'll probably just say that he was just kidding, and then it won't happen anymore.

11. CrazyAntFarm

I'm inclined to want to agree with this because some guys like to experiment in ways similar to this (maybe not groping you in your sleep), but I have been part of sexual type of horseplay involving other friends growing up. In my experience, it happened after the onset of puberty for all of us.... 16 is a little old for it to be going to that extreme though imo.

I would normally say that it doesn't really mean anything in regards to sexuality, considering I'm the only one who turned out gay. Puberty can be a powerful thing, and if there are no girls around, you'd be surprised at how far some dudes would go but still identify as straight later in life. But again, 16 is a little old for that, so your friend could very well be curious or gay.

Anyway, I do think it's wrong for him to grope you like that while you're sleeping, and that should probably be addressed. At your age and since you are friends, you could confront him about it yourself. If you're uncomfortable however, you can also tell an adult.