1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealing with my ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theMaverick, Apr 10, 2013.

1. theMaverick

So...we broke up back in November, I think. And it was kinda rough...some of you may remember me posting other things about it.

Lately, she started texting me. Every day. "What are you doing Friday?" "Let's hang out" "I started crying in class because I feel so alone", shit like that. I've previously told her I'm not really comfortable with the idea of hanging out, our relationship was shit and I don't wanna get sucked back into it, plus I don't even want to date a woman right now.

What do I do?!:bang:

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    does she know that your into dudes?

bro, what i do when i have a pycho ex is meet up with her for coffee and then explain to her why i cant hang out with her and she normally gets it...

3. theMaverick

No, she doesn't know and I don't intend to tell her. Last time I met up with an ex she started bawling and saying she loved me and I'm just not doing that again.

4. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Block her number? Nobody needs to hear that kind of stuff coming from their ex, that's just unnecessary stress.

5. JPC

JPC Guest

It may sound a little harsh, but I think you need to be a blunt with her. Something along the lines of how your relationship is in the past and you don't think that hanging out with her would be a good idea. Not something that would seriously hurt her feelings, but strong enough that she gets the message

6. Aeriestars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're better off just ignoring her. If you try to explain, she'll say that she'll change and make other various excuses. If you don't want to tell her the truth, which would actually shut her up, then you're better off just not replying/answering her or any of her friends at all.

7. theMaverick

Thanks everyone for your help :grin: Next time she texts me, I'll be ready.

8. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Aww I'm glad you're feeling better about it all :slight_smile: Yea, she doesn't need to be in your life if she has such a negative effect. Make sure to keep your distance. If she doesn't stop the first time you tell her you're not comfortable or just don't want to, you may have to get a bit more firm with her. Either way, make it clear that you just don't want to hang out or be with her. She needs to respect that.