1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dagger through the heart

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Loveless, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can't believe it, after my friend mentioned in my previous post was supposedly fine with me being bi-sexual he pulls this shit. So were talking on RS as if nothings changed and he suddenly asks me if iv'e ever had sex with another man. I after going through all these painful emotions of coming out of the closet and telling the truth to my parents about everything say yes, and he decides that it would be funny to spread it to his 6 man Skype call, who was obviously waiting for my response, and start having every in game avatar making fun of me,because every person in his Skype call is also playing RS. My very good friend on RS starts defending me and telling them to leave me alone and then they all start swarming her and calling her a useless twat/bitch. I can't believe him i am never talking to that prick again. I feel totally kicked when i'm down and i feel worthless all over again. It's funny because honestly i'm more mad at what they said to her than me. I never knew there were so many homophobic people in this world

Aw man i haven't really left any meat on the bone for you guys to discuss. Well this was really more of a vent for me mostly because everyone in my house is sleeping right now and i'd rather not wake them up at 12 am again lol.

So um i guess, tell me what you think of what my friend did. And also feel free to post any stories of a friend that has back stabbed you on this post as well.

heh heh us GLBT's gotta stick together(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)(&&&)

2. Femmeme

Ugh, what an immature little ass.

I'm really sorry. (*hug*)

3. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well considering i can't edit the post after 15 minutes, which is a fair rule, i'll just go around it and make a new add on to the post/reply (there i'm technically conforming to the rules so take that internet HA). Anyways i wanted to know if any of you guys have made any new friends after going public with your sexuality. Or you know what screw it i want to know any stories you guys feel like sharing involving going public with your sexuality. New friends, new enemies, anything. I want you guys to be able to swap tales and vent here like i did. Like i said us GLBT's gotta stick together :grin:

4. Aeriestars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that you may be taking it a little too personally...he IS definitely wrong (considering you're not quite comfortable with it yet), but being someone who plays online games with a bunch of guys myself I know that everyone typically makes fun of everyone else at some point or another. But the things that they said to your friend is totally unacceptable, I'm sorry for that.

5. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    that's really shit man and I feel really, really bad for you- especially since your friend knows how sensitive this issue is for you. I hope that he apologises at the very least- and although I do see Aeriestars point (when me and the guys play online we do bag each other)- he should be aware of your feelings after having known you for so long. I hope you feel better- and I hope that his, above all, has helped you get over him

6. Stoical

When guys are bagging on each other, the intention isn't to be hurtful. Everyone's just joking around. From what you described, it seems your friend and those others were being deliberately cruel. The way they viscously turned on your other friend when she tried to stand up for you isn't something that would normally happen if this was "all in good fun."

Anyway, I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Some people are jerks. I know it hurts, but these types of incidents can at least let us know who our true friends are. The one who stood up for you sounds like a very good friend indeed.

(*hug*)

7. tryhtwfr

EOC or 07? :grin: Veteran player since 2006 here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On Topic : I'm apart of many forums relating to runescape and other games. In the spam forum, the word faggot gets thrown around every second and there is a 'homosex' rank which is a picture of the gay rainbow flag. That's the gaming community for you but when it comes to serious issues, they are all supportive and very serious in helping.

8. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's actually really harsh, very not cool. I had someone, ex-best friend, stab me in the back before.

I was in 8th grade, first time I ever came out, and my friend A, first person I ever came out, was with some of her friends. So I'm texting her and talking about things relating to me being bi not knowing she's with her friends. She later shows these texts to said friends, which involved some guys who I don't like, and I was pissed. She outed me. I did squash the whole thing though and now people either don't remember or just don't care. Needless to say, I'm no longer friends with A.

I say confront this guy. Yell at him. (Yes, I know it's the best thing to do but what he did wasn't right either.)

9. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people are just assholes. So this may not be someone you want to keep around as a friend.

And the answer is yes, you do make new friends as you become more comfortable being gay and being open about it. One of my good friends used to have no gay friends... and many of the friends he did have were rather abusive and not very supportive. Now he's got a whole circle of friends (most of whom are gay) and he's a lot happier. It can take a little time, but you'll find people who like you for who you are, and that's when you know you have a real friend :slight_smile:

10. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow thank you all for your support on this, I've officially told my friend that he is not allowed to contact my family,because now he tried to insult my little brother, needless to say i went on his Skype and blocked him for good. Thanks guys (pretend that group rainbow hug thing is here).