1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new leaf, a new life

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Loveless, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah i feel so good right now, I have had the best day in my high school life ever today. I went to school and i just couldn't stop smiling, it feels so great. I went in to all my teachers before my classes and apologized for not being there at all this week, they said that it was all fine and that they would all be willing to help me at lunch if i needed it. But the best part is when lunch came, firstly i nom nom'd a orange and it was tasty as hell <>.<> then i went to my school computer and decided to make a quote for my graduation yearbook. After everything I've went through this feels so right to have for my legacy in my school.

Learn to love and accept yourself
    Once you do spread your wings and fly
    Nothing can stop you

Once i submitted that to my school i went and talked to my school counselor again, i had no problems i just wanted to give a update. She told me that firstly i look so much better than i ever did and that confidence fit me like a glove. I felt inspired by everything we talked about and by my experiences, so i requested that my counselor use my story as a means of relating to other kids in my school who have the same problem that i did. Then she kind of shocked me, she started crying so hard and gave me the biggest hug ever and said she would be honored to share my experiences. I love life like i never have before.

Oh, almost forgot this song is like therapy and summed up my experiences
    Madness by Muse

A new leaf, a new life

2. LailaForbidden

So happy for you dude!!! :grin:

3. LD579

Wow. Sounds like there's been some sort of major shift in your mood, which is great. I feel like I should say that if your mood does start to fade / dim, it doesn't necessarily mean anything, really. It could just be a result of time passing, basically. Keep on holding onto these positive and happy thoughts and feelings, and enjoy them! It really sounds like you're starting to be quite comfortable with yourself, which is always a wonderful thing =)

4. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah i know the high will eventually wear off, but afterwards i will certainly be a more positive person. Keeping a secret for 5 years and then getting it all out in the course of a week tends to be life changing for a person, or at least it is for me. :slight_smile:

5. Improv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hope that one day I'll have your courage. I hope things keep going the way they are now for you, and with your attitude, that should be no problem.

Matter of fact, I hope that one day I'll have your optimism too

6. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    @ Improv. Hey you know what you do have courage within you, just let it steer you. Don't be afraid to hide your feelings. Find someone you can speak to, just one person, and trust me if you tell this person about your situation and your sexual orientation it will make you so much braver and give you the courage to keep going and go all the way with it. Don't hide your feelings, it will make you sick on every possible level. You do have courage Improv, simply you joining this site and posting stuff is physical proof that you do have the courage. You brave and strong. If you get in the mindset nothing can stop you.

Embrace yourself, Love yourself. Don't be afraid that's all i can say.