1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this for the best??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by somegirl, Apr 12, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I've written the letter, and I'm gunna give it to the girl I like tonight.. I know she's straight and she won't feel the same back etc. Please just tell me this is the right thing to do?

2. BudderMC

Well, what's in the letter?

EDIT: Note that I don't mean you have to share all of it if you don't want to, but rather what are you trying to accomplish/convey with the letter?

3. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just want to start moving on. It's tearing me up, and I just want to forget my feelings

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Don't worry, I did the same with my crush, it wasn't much though, I just said that I like him, but I said I was a girl (???... I don't know), and I didn't even give it to him, my friend did. And I don't even know him (well, that much anyway), and we have never spoken for like 7 years. I think that he, his friends, and his sister know it's me though. I don't know if he's gay or straight though.

Anyway, you really shouldn't worry, if you think that it is best to give her the letter then do it. No one can change your mind, and no one knows how you feel and thinks is best other than you.

Good luck with this and everything else.

5. leer

fingers crossed & all that hun.