1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

embarrassing...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mickey1101, Apr 12, 2013.

1. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So a day or so ago I was talking to my friend who I'm crushing on. Backstory:we were inseparable from 5th to 8th grade but since high school we don't talk as much or at all. I know realize I've liked her for.a long time now but since we don't talk as much seeing as the current situation,making things awkward. ANYWAY...my other friend convinced me to talk to her again(I told them I liked her)because I've been avoiding her as to not deal with the problem. So we start talking ..well actually she dominated the conversation which I'm totally fine with, but the she stopped and expected me to respond to what she had said...I had a inner panic attack cause I was to busy staring at her to comprehend what she was saying so I respond with the first thing I think of I blurt out "You smell good"...(facepalm):bang:astonished:h God why she just stood there a minute and said a confused thanks and walked away.I could have just died then...:icon_redf

2. Femmeme

I know you're feeling bad about it, but that is completely and totally adorable. If I were her I'd be totally smitten. Seriously.