1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't have any friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by daddysboy, Apr 12, 2013.

1. daddysboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So lately I have been acting more myself. Wearing womens shoes, dressing weridly, coming out of my shell and being who I really am. I also gained 15,000 followers on Facebook by acting sassy and making videos and stuff. my friends dont like my popularity or "sassyness" because apparently I take sassy to a whole new level. I have no friends and my man is away, I feel so alone! But I have no idea where to make friends in my area?! Do I just walk up to people and say hi?! I used to make friends through mutual friends but I cant really do that now. Help!(&&&)

2. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What's more important to you, having 15,000 "friends" on FB who love your sassyness, or a few actual friends by being yourself and not "acting" anything but who you are?

Depends where your priorities lie, I guess.

3. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lull23 nailed it..... not much more to add

4. manoverboard09

Basically just do what you're doing online in public. People seem to love you online, so I'm sure people will love you in the real world too. Of course you're gonna have to go places where there are people.. if you're into bars and that type of thing? Go to shows? Anywhere with people. Strike up a conversation, you'll find friends. :slight_smile: