1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starting to get feelings for a friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by josh9623, Apr 12, 2013.

1. josh9623

ok so i've know this guy for a while and while we aren't super close we are friends and he is openly and outwardly gay so at least i don't have to worry about that but i think he has a boyfriend already so that kinda keeps me away and i'm not sure if he knows i'm gay (obviously he shouldn't have a problem with it) but i don't want to get emotionally invested in him at this point. if he was single it might be different but as far as i know he's not. so any tips on how i can keep this from developing further or am i just doomed to endure it? i can't really avoid him as we have class together and i wouldn't want to make it obvious.

2. BubbleGum

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Try talking to him about his boyfriend. Not like "so... do you have a boyfriend :wink::icon_redf:" but in a nicer/calmer way... you know what I'm saying, right? It will help you "cool down" :slight_smile:

When ones crushes start swooning over their lovers, your unconsciousness realizes and accepts that this person does not want you, normally...

You should give it a try :slight_smile:

3. josh9623

ok, I might give it a go, I should see him tomorrow.