1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I buy a Rainbow Bracelet it the UK?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 16, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Please note that this thread has nothing to do with my others, so I would appreciate it if you didn't comment on that; I have got that under control.

So, I live in the UK (England), and I do not know any shops that sell rainbow bracelets. I do not definitely want one, but it would be helpful to know where I could get one. I do not want to use the internet, but there must be shops that sell them.

Thanks in Advance

2. 2dMnB

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    And here I was going to offer to find one via internet. :icon_wink

3. LD579

Well... You should use the internet to find out where LGBT+ shops are, and if there are any nearby you. They'll likely sell pride / rainbow bracelets there.

Honestly, this may be difficult. I don't know how independent you are about using 'the Tube' (Ahh, I've always wanted to say that) and such... If you do end up going, perhaps you could go with a friend (There's safety in numbers). Also, if you do end up going, print out a map / instruction sheet for going there, and back, just so that you have that in case you get lost. Finally, if you do go, and you are lost, don't be afraid to ask someone for directions. It's better to ask for help than to wander around and get even more lost.