1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she trying to say something?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rachelv, Apr 16, 2013.

1. rachelv

rachelv Guest

Well guys, sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language xD I'll try my best.

So, I've been falling in love with Andy, a girl of my school. I know her for a long time but we never actually talk to each other ( I never had an interest in her like I do now) Until my gay friend say that he walks with her all the time, and she's really shy and the fact that she ask him to ask me if I'm a lesbian too (that was when he came out to me and then I came out for him). Well, I began to hit on her of course.

But in the first time she seemed scare I stepped back and tried to forget her (I wasn't really in love with her, just trying to see where that was going).

Aaand that's when all start.

All the time I go forward trying to reach her out, she go back scared. And when I give up or slow down, Andy comes to me.

One day I was on the library and Andy was there too. She came talk to me about a book that she was looking for ( Giving me that bright smile that make my heart beat faster ) I found it , and I began to sit right next to her in the school bus. But then, her gay friend one day say "Are you two together or something like this?" And she stop talking with me for a while (not ignoring me, more like running away).

But Andy start talking with me on facebook chat. It was cool, cause I could say funny things and she was not worried about people. I began to really fall in love after that. I wasn't sure yet about Andy being lesbian or not .

And thats was when she invited me to go to her house, she was all excited and happy , Andy said no one ever go to her house just too see her. I got happy and went there, and she make brigadeiro for me (sweetened condensed milk with melted chocolate that is eaten with spoons). Her mother was there and we talked a lot. But even when her mother was out or were not in the room, we never get too close or something like it. I didn't knew if she wanted that so I tought it was better not do it, even being hard to hold back. (she's really cute)

When was time to leave, she gave me a small photo of her.:rolle:

The next day she typed me she couldn't go to my house on the sunday. I texted her back saying that I was a lesbian, and she said she already knew it. She got nervous and ended saying in some point of the conversation she like boys. I thought I just did something stupid and she was not ready for it, and stopped seeing her in school.
    But then today she was waiting for me right next to my class, and saying that I was running away from her and why!! I said I was not , and I tried to be nice, but said bye quickly

I mean, I'm not that patient ! Come on! :eusa_doh:

Sometimes seems like she want, she really want to be with me,but is scare of coming out.
    But sometimes seems like she's just straight, and want to be my friend.

Andy is a really shy person, she even said me once that people used to give up too easy because she don't know how to make friends and seems arrogant or distant.

It's realy hard being close to her and not being able to hug her, or kiss her
    She's coming to my house next sunday and I'm going to make chocolate cake (we love chocolate) and watch some animes (she wants Naruto, I want Pokemon, we are really childish at this point xD)
    What should I do? What is Andy trying to say by this acts? :confused:

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Sounds like she's playing you or doesn't know what she wants

3. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with above poster.