1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with a ..''friend''.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GayAndHappylol, Apr 18, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    So,i met this guy when i came to the school,he was the first person to meet,and he sticked with me from the first time.We used to hang out alot,we used to go to each others houses almost everyday.He played guitar,and electric guitar and he was soo awesome.I started to fall inlove with him,because of his kindness,and also because he was so hot and cute and UHHH you know what i mean..when a cute guy is so sweet you cant control it lol.Anyway um,for many reasons friends etc we stop talking for like..1 year and some months till his girlfriend broke up with him,and me and 2 of our friends in common tried to cheer him up everyday by taking him home,eating pizza,talk,watch movies etc,and that thing..kinda make me..stuck with him again,again after he was ok we stop talking.My problem is that even today..when i look at him a feel a deep heartache because i love him so much deep inside me and i know ill never tell him,but..it is so difficult to me to see him around.I dont know how to get over it somehow,i mean..when you like someone and he is around you all the time..its so f****ng difficult :/

2. Cougar

Cougar Guest

Unrequited love is the most common form of love. You have to accept that he is not in love with you. You are lucky that he isn't bisexual or gay, because then his rejection would be much more difficult for you. Try to enjoy the sweet-and-sour situation - you are in front of a candy shop that is off limits for you.

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes,thats true.I would never confess my feelings to him anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: That requires the guts that i dont have lol