1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Smile in this Situation?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I would like to know how you smile to your secret same-sex crush.

I know that if it is a secret crush, it is essential that you do not give a seductive and obvious smile.

Do I smile like I would to a friend?

Do I smile just like I am passing a stranger in the street?

Do I do a smile where you show your teeth?, I mean slightly show your teeth, not scarily show them.

Or do I just do a relaxed closed mouth smile?

I'm not sure...

Thanks in Advance!

2. Ivyleaf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know how I smile, I've never checked in a mirror before. But when I see my friends, I just feel happy, and it's a happy smile.
    I think with my crush I beam, like, literally, smile reaching the eyes and everything. And I know I am way too obvious, because all of my friends seemed to know who my crush was when I had come to terms with myself.
    So.. I'm not the best advisor in this situation, obviously, but just try to relay and enjoy your feelings, and your smile will settle itself naturally. That's waaay better then any kind of forced, overthought action.:slight_smile:

3. Hexagon

relaxed, closed mouth, friend. I guess. I'm not expert though, and don't sue me if I'm wrong.

4. Renge

Well, I rarely smile showing my teeth and when I meet my crush, I don't smile but look away #worse

5. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im the absolute worst.. most of it is subconscious though so i don't even realise it unless i have a massive crush and he makes me laugh... in that case it's this wide ass smile that reaches my eyes, and at the same time i turn away and look down for some reason, as if, unable to face him. The smile is moreover suppressed into an overt grin, making it even more obvious

6. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thank you, I agree that it'll come naturally to me when I decide to smile at him.