1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there´s this one girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Black Swan, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Black Swan

Ok here goes...

So there is this girl at my school that I think I have a crush on. I only see her in my French class but she always sits next to me we have a sort of...awkward friendship I guess. I´m kind of shy around her and she acts pretty shy as well. I enjoy talking to her and we talk about mutual interests or random things like the rain. I feel like we have some chemistry but it´s so hard to tell with other girls. When break ended and we were back at school, she randomly sought me out at lunch for the first time to talk, but she didn´t really have anything to say. It was quite sweet. I know she trusts me because she lent me a set of DVD´s which are like her babies, I don´t know if she´d even trust her best friend with them! I want to get to know her more and maybe come out to her, but I´m new to this lesbian thing. I have no idea what to do. Any advice is appreciated.

PS Sorry if this is a bit too long and boring :icon_wink

2. LD579

Talk to her about common interests (Such as the DVDs), maybe? If she's willing to lend you those, it's likely she isn't averse to the idea of being your friend (Or more of a friend / a better friend, etc.).

It also sounds like she'd like to talk with you / get to know you more. I think just putting forth an effort will be enough, hopefully (She'd very likely notice the effort). Good luck =)

3. Black Swan

I also should mention that I can't help but stare at her in the corridor sometimes, and I've even seen her stare back more than once, and then look away quickly when I notice. She's touched me a few times, nothing sexual, just a light touch on the arm to get my attention, then sort of left it there longer than she needed to. She also messed up what she was trying to say once, she said "See you next week" but it was the holidays and of course we wouldn't see each other until term started again, then she got really shy and embarrassed and walked off mumbling something. :icon_redf I just wish I was the cool and confident type who would know exactly what to do! Maybe some of you have success stories about your crush? Help me please I'm dying! :help:

4. eatsleepclimb

Well my crushes seem to have always been on straight girls :/ but that's awesome! You could think of things to talk about with her and maybe invite her over so you can get to know her better. Good luck though! It does seeem like she likes you back...lucky :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. LailaForbidden

I'd just hang out/talk with her more and see where it goes. And maybe try flirting with her more overtly and see what happens. I would share a success story, but... I seem to be a little short of those. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    She sounds so adorable, though. I think there's a good chance she likes you. I'm jealous :slight_smile: Good luck!

6. Noir

Your story sounds so adorable! That's great! I agree to just let things go as they want to for a while and just don't run away--sounds very possible that she might like you back! :icon_bigg

7. Black Swan

Wow really? Thanks so much everyone. :grin:

8. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    yeh sounds like she likes you but you both just sound to shy to say anything , the truth is if you wanna be more than friends one of you is going to have to say something , mayby try and find out how she feels about gay people or mention a lesbian film and see if shes heard or seen it that would be a good hint