1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward situation, We're dating, but no kiss yet?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rachelv, Apr 21, 2013.

1. rachelv

rachelv Guest

So, I asked a girl on dating, and she said yes. She's really shy and never dated a girl before, she's bi. We're 16 and she have already kissed a boy before. I never kissed anybody before, and today make 5 days since I asked her , and we still did not kissed each other.
    I'm not superficial. I think is awesome hugging, and giving hands, and she seems to love my touch, she's not scare of it. But i don't want to scare her out, going on and kissing her.
    I mean, i want to, but i don't know how to do it. How do I do it? I know it seems silly question, and not really mature, but I really don't know what to do. i don't want to make her think I don't want that. We're never alone too. There's always someone there, or in the other room and I get embarrassed. This could be messing things up?:help:

2. The best thing to do is talk to her about it, even if it seems really awkward. Awkwardness is something you overcome as a relationship progresses.

3. Sunshine Cries

For the record, I have NO dating experience. But from what you've described, she's probably just as nervous about kissing you. If you talked about it to her, I'm sure she'll understand how you feel with the whole situation. And never being alone can really ruin the prospect of kissing her.
    Just be patient. Eventually, there's probably gonna be a good time to kiss her.

~Sunshine

4. FemCasanova

If the perfect moment does not arise, then plan it. And accept that the first kiss is never going to be technically perfect. Actually, it is almost guaranteed to be a bit clumsy and odd, lol, because first kisses are just that, they`re first kisses :wink: Forget the movie version! The movie version has them doing 30 takes of it to get the kiss perfect. In the real world, we get one take. All my first kisses have been clumsy and stressful, but there`s something incredibly sweet and adorable about that. So, tip one, don`t make it into something it won`t be!

Next time you leave her, you could simply ask as simply as; "Would it be okay for you if I kissed you right now?"
    Or, you can try to charm her a bit, by saying something like; "You are so pretty, I really want to kiss you".

Whatever sounds right to you, and feels comfortable to say. And your heart might beat like if it is trying to escape your chest, but that`s okay. Tell yourself that it is not going to kill you, even if it feels a bit like it. And tell yourself it doesn`t have to be something awesome, just carefully press your lips to hers, and hold it there for as long as feels comfortable.

And I can promise, once the first kiss is over with, the next one gets easier. Not easy, but a lot easier. And then you can enjoy a series of kisses!

Be brave! Nothing is ever conquered without a little risk. And she is guaranteed as nervous about it as you are. But that`s the great thing about dating and relationships, you can be two about it.

Good luck! :grin:

5. rachelv

rachelv Guest

Thank guys, so I telled her today that if is bad I want to kiss her, she said is bad if I don't xD
    So I think I gonna think about something tomorrow, no need to be perfect, just need to be alone with her.

6. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is super adorable!

Good luck on your first kiss :thumbsup:

7. FemCasanova

Good for you!
    And she sounds very sweet :slight_smile: