1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life is falling apart...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lost86, Apr 21, 2013.

1. lost86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My life is falling apart.

Here goes the long story of why.

I was dating a woman for 7 years. We were off and on the whole time. She was my first lesbian relationship, I usually dated men at the time. I had a tough time transitioning..

So in other words, I did cheat. This went on for a while. she always took me back.. Enough of me looking like an ass...

Im deeply in love with her, just recently we decided to call it quits... she actually met someone else, a man, and she seems to like him a lot.

We are taking the "friendship" approach to our new found relationship.

This is my problem, it's only been like a few weeks and she is all about him, but since im an emotional wreck, she has been there for me, mesg me when ever she can. helping me through this. I feel like she is the only one that can help me..

I'm losing it right now.. the only time I feel like I can get through this is when she talks to me.. other then that, when she is not, im a mess... i just want to move on from this.. i want to be able to not talk to her or think about her. I been in bed for three days and i havent ate or drank anything.. someone please help me...

2. Sunshine Cries

Oh, honey...

I don't mean to reprimand you, but cheating wasn't probably the best choice. However, from what you describe, you were really confused at the time, so I suppose there is some justification for your actions.

The worst thing to feel is that kind of heartbreak; I don't know what it'd be like after seven years of dating someone - I've hardly even known I was bi for a year - but I know that heartbreak hurts more than anything.

Maybe try calling her, once you get out of bed, and eat and drink. What you're doing is not healthy for you, and will come with serious consequences. Just maybe tell her about how you feel, if she'll react calmly to it. If she won't, you might want to go find a therapist; if you can't do that, then come onto EC, there are a lot of people on this website that would be more than willing to help you through this, including me.

Whatever happens, keep your heart beating. You'll get through this.

~Sunshine

3. lost86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have to talk to her everyday.. she talks to me to. She reasures me that we will be ok and she tells me that she will always be there for me.. then we joke and laugh. and i feel like a different person.

Then she will go hours and hours without talking to me. When she does, sometimes its short and she is mean and distant. I know she is in a relationship, and she has told me everything that's going on with them. I'm happy she is being honest with it.

I think, because of my cheating, she has trust issues, and he likes to go out. So I think I catch her at bad times. She wont talk to me about their problems, I guess everything is too fresh for her. but I want her too, i feel like if she does, i still have that close bond with her. I never want to lose it..

I know I have damaged our relationship, not once has she turned her back on me... I know I was so wrong for cheating...

This is just so hard..