1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my confidence getting in theway?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nyc, Apr 21, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That title sounds like I'm really confident and arrogant, but I'm totally the opposit. Like there's this girl who i used to go to school with I got along with her then she moved, recently we went out drinking for my friends birthday and I ended up telling her I like her and thought she was cute in school(she's bisexual btw) and she said the same back. We made out and it was fun. It's been a few months since then and we don't talk that much and she asked me to go out for a meal, and this is where it goes all wrong I'm not drunk so I don't have confidence to be like yeah I'd love to do that your gorgeous blah blah, so she was like did you mean what you said when we were drunk or were you just drunk. She's really confident and the girls she's been with are too, she has loads of experience and i have non so It kinda scares me and I just feel like my confidence issues got in the way unless I'm drunk but I can't be drunk all the time

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The big thing to ask, I suppose, would be what your goal here is. What do you want from her? A friend? Occasional making out? A girlfriend?

If you feel like you can't ask for what you really want, try to focus on what the situation has given you so far - she likes you too, finds you attractive, and was interested in following up on it after that first night. I'd consider that a warrant for telling her how you feel about her.

Is there anything specific that makes you feel like you can't express how you feel?