1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need Assurance...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 22, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

This might be unusual...

I feel really lonely, as though no one understands what I am going through. I just wish I was straight, I hate my life. I feel like I'll never fall in love, and that nothing good ever happens to me.

I just want assurance that this is normal, I'm so stressed!

Thanks in Advance!:help:

2. Assurance that thinking those things is normal? It sure is. I feel the exact same way, it's a horrible feeling but I know that in the future things will turn out right.

3. asmith6543

I think that you need to realize your 13, and that there are other things to think about than love. Why do you feel you need to fall in love right now to solve your loneliness?

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thank you, I'm just sooo stressed, I like someone but don't know whether they're gay or if they like me. I just want to ask him right now!

Thanks anyway!

5. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I felt the same way at your age. Although I never worried about finding anyone, I can definitely relate to wanting to be straight. Don't be in such a rush to get a bf. You're 13! Do your GCSEs, get to Uni, then start to think about it.

And you say you're bi anyway, so you may settle down with a girl and live a "normal" life.

Does the feeling go? Hell yeah it does! Would I be straight now? Not a fucking chance!

6. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

asmith6543, I understand that there are better things to worry about that love at my age, and I don't want to fall in love to solve my loneliness, I didn't even say that! So don't presume!

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2013 at 06:43 PM ----------

Thanks lull23, this stuff isn't affecting my GCSEs, I'm just stressed anyway.

7. asmith6543

ive been following your posts, coincidentally.

I feel really lonely, as though no one understands what I am going through. I just wish I was straight, I hate my life. I feel like I'll never fall in love, and that nothing good ever happens to me.

pull yourself together man. with a pessimistic attitude, you will not get anywhere in life.