1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed Signals...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 22, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I'm not even going to explain.

For him being gay:
    - Walks/Runs gay
    - Plays gay
    - Stands up very straight
    - Hugs friends
    - Laughs at everything
    - Randomly jumps up and down
    - Tilts head in photos
    - Has never had a girlfriend
    - Only has 'boy' friends

For him not being gay:
    - Deep voice
    - Denies being gay to strangers

That's all I can think of...

So, gay or not???

Thanks in advance

2. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's 11. How many girlfriends do you expect him to have had?

HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. YOU SCARE HIM.

Also, stands up very straight???? WTF!

You are obsessed. It's not healthy for you. You need to forget him. Nothing will ever happen with him. HE IS ELEVEN!

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Don't write to me in that tone of voice!

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2013 at 07:14 PM ----------

I'd like to close this thread

4. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You know what I'm saying is true. You need to take a few steps back and consider how you're acting.

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I wish I'd never joined this site

6. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Things don't always go how you want them. Sometimes you'll hear things you don't want to hear. That'll happen everywhere, throughout you entire life - online and off. You should get used to it.

7. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

But no one agrees with me, I just want 1 just 1 person to bloody understand!!!!!!!

8. sillyolme

I do think that you could have handled that a bit better and nicer. It was a bit harsh... He is young and trying to work things out. Yelling at them and calling them "Obsessed" isn't the best way to go around it.

However, saying that, OP, I do agree that 11 is a bit young and these reasons aren't particularly the most valid reason for someone being gay. When I was 11, I wanted to hang out with the girls and not have a boyfriend because I still didn't fully understand the concept of going out with a guy (They just seemed to like me, for some reason unknown to me)

Give it a few years minimum. Let him and yourself find out who you really are and maybe go from there

9. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

The thing is, I don't know anything about him. He could be 100% sure about his sexuality. I don't know!

10. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe you've missed the other 1,000,001 posts he made about this kid.

#10 lull23, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  11. stumble along

He's eleven or twelve , I'm pretty sure everybody at that age acted very gay because we were innocent little kids and had no idea what we were doing, once he gets a reality check and loses his innocence or its taken away from him (in my case) he is probably going to stop doing all those 'gay' things

And however his personality develops he may be more physical with his close friends when he's around 14 or so but for the next few years its middle school and those years are rough, he will probably drop the act soon.

You need to get over him, the fact no one is agreeing with you is because no one thinks he's gay, its very up in the air which makes it even harder than 'normal' circumstances because he is so young.

And though Lul could have been a little nicer I'm also starting to get very annoyed at your attitude, how there's a thread about this kid nearly everyday, you literally just made three threads in a row in the same section, granted they are on somewhat seperate topics you still need to learn some self control.

#11 stumble along, Apr 22, 2013
  12. sillyolme

Hmm... Possibly ask? Also, if they say they are straight but you aren't convinced, it means he isn't interested and you should probably stop pursuing it. Maybe he is gay, but doesn't want anyone to know? You can't force it out of them and you shouldn't try to either

Also, we don't know this guy so we can't really make the call. For some people, you cannot tell they are gay at all, it just comes out of the blue! The most masculine guy can also be gay. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2013 at 07:43 PM ----------

I dunno... You have to try and be supportive of this. Imagine if you had a crush and you had no idea of their sexuality. You would try to do everything in your power to try and find out if there is even a slight possibility they might like you back.

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2013 at 07:45 PM ----------

This is not the type of thing we want to see. We want to help and support and BE KIND

#12 sillyolme, Apr 22, 2013
  13. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

But ever since I joined this site I seem to be more stressed and distraught than how I was originally, I think that I should just delete my account for my own and others' sake. Sorry you had to hear that, but it's the truth.

14. sillyolme

Oh no, that wasn't directed at you, hun. That was directed at that other one (I forget his username..) I'm sorry you feel that way. If you ever want support and find that you can't get it from the rest of the site then please feel free to PM me (*hug*)

15. youve asked us this before.

we dont know, only he knows. and talk to him is the only option really.

16. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks 'sillyolme', I wish I didn't feel that way too. I probably won't delete my account, but I think that I ought to start fighting for myself, and make my own decisions.

Thank you anyway.

17. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No, you don't. You need to be honest. I was being honest.

I think he's going to make a fool of himself unless he forgets about this kid. Fooling him into thinking there's a possibility he'll get with this 11yo is doing him no favours.

He needs to understand this - and it seems no matter how many people tell him the same thing, it's not sinking in.

18. sillyolme

read his comment above yours

19. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Yes you are all right, I'm not listening to what you are saying. And I do need to start fighting for myself and making my own decisions, and just what i'm going to do. You can all say what you want, but I think it's best if I just do what I think is best, besides, I am the only one on here that had actually met him.

Also, I do not appreciate the way that lull is saying that I will never go out with him, and that I should just get over it, because I'm not even going to try, so please just don't tell me what to do.

Don't judge me on what I write, you have never met me, or him, so if you haven't got anything good to say, don't say it.

I'm going to close this thread now. Any other comments I receive on this thread will be ignored my myself, and not taken into account.

Thank you, and please, I simply don't care what anyone thinks anymore.

Bye

20. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Please define for me "runs gay" and "plays gay" because I'm not sure how that can be seen.

All I have to say is you have to understand that he's eleven. I know plenty of boys ranging from 8-18 that only have guy friends, that horse around with each other and are 100% straight. The common gay stereotype is that they have only girl friends, anyways (even though that's a common misperception).

I'm sorry to say but you have to get out of your mind the fantasy of you two spending the rest of your lives together, because it simply won't happen. You're overanalyzing every little thing he does, a dangerous thing to do when you have a crush and something I can be held guilty for. It's unhealthy to overanalyze, trust me I know. You need to learn to take someone at face value, if they say they're straight, then they're straight not if they say they're straight, then they're secretly gay.