1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she bisexual/bicurious?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ponhei9502, Apr 22, 2013.

1. ponhei9502

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi, My name is Pontus. I am new here. In a bit of a dilema though.
    I am in kind of a long distance relationship with a girl from Australia. She says that she is straight but wouldn't mind getting oral from a female. But she would have a hard time reciprocating. I do trust her and she hasn't done anything sexual before. She says that she has imagined us getting married and so have I. She doesn't find vaginas attractive though. She says that females usually does a better work down there but yeah, I have no clue. I really really like this girl but I don't know what to do about those feelings. Any suggestions? Is she just bicurious or would you define her as bisexual? What would you recomend i do? Would most of you straight girls mind if you got oral from a female?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! I'd say the main issue isn't what other women (straight, gay and otherwise) think, but what you think. It seems like she isn't very interested in the other sex, other than as a recipient for oral sex. That would probably put her about on the same level as some straight guys - plenty of straight guys wouldn't mind getting a blow job from another guy if they were horny enough. I don't think that immediately throws them into the bisexual corner. It just makes them horny. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. ponhei9502

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks! Hmm... Well that does make sense. I am personally straight and I couldn't really ever recieve oral from a guy. But maybe I'm just extremely straight then. She has said that she might use her hands down there if she does decide to do it one day though. But I'm not really sure exactly how she feel