1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender relationship issues

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by darkprincess, Apr 22, 2013.

1. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    There is probably threads already about this but I Couldn't find one :/ anyway I'm in the closet about being transgender and whatnot so I appear as a male. Anyway I am so confussed about relationships because I'm still trying to deal with my gender. I'm not sure if I like girls or boys yet but there is one thing I know. I have a crush on a girl in my year level. Of course she is straight :frowning2: but then again I appear male since I'm not near starting transition yet. I really like her but I couldn't tell her the truth :frowning2: and her boyfriend broke up with her just the other day so I feel it's too soon anyway. :frowning2: she is very sad at the moment because of her ex-boyfriend and I want to tell her I like her but I can't :frowning2: I don't like to see her like this (all sad) but I worry if I tell her the truth it will just hurt her more :frowning2: I don't know what to do? I just want her to be happy. I like her but I don't want to hurt her :frowning2:
    What can I do?

2. Sully

Honestly I don't have the experience to really give you in depth advice other than you'd probably be best to not pursue anything. It's really does suk by at the end of the day, if she's straight, I doubt she will want to be in a relationship with someone who perhaps will oneday identify as a woman. I think that's a bit of an abuse of trust and won't bring you any happiness.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just balance the sad faces :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Stay strong and remember that things will get better with time.

3. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks I also believe that in the long run it won't turn out well :frowning2: I guess I will be happy if she is happy :slight_smile: