1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stop thinking about him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Totodile, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Totodile

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been talking a lot to this guy online for the past few weeks and we get on really well. We both know that each other is gay and we both like each other. We decided that we would meet up on Wednesday, but I haven't heard from him since Sunday. I sent him a few messages asking if he was alright and does he still want to meet up, but he hasn't responded. I don't want to bombard him with messages but do I send him another? He has been online numerous times since Sunday which is why I think he is ignoring me. Do I send him a friend request on facebook?

I feel stupid for feeling like this considering that I have only known him for a few weeks and that we haven't met up yet, but I can't stop thinking about him and it is making me really upset. I am really bad at figuring out what to do in situations like these so any advice will be appreciated :slight_smile:

2. June Cleaver

Leave it alone and move on. Do not bother with him again untill he comes to you first and really I would be carefull. From the sound of it he probably wont. No friend request either. Just wait and keep on looking is your best bet. Anyone who is ignoring you like that is not worth the bother, you will find him shallow and self absorbed more than likely. If you are too pushy and he is really a ok person than the more you push the farther back he will retreat. June

3. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Send one more, along the lines of "still up for that milkshake/coffee/beer/hot sex sometime, let me know when is good for you if you still fancy it" and that leaves the ball in his court.

4. i <3 your username! pokemon :slight_smile:))

but no dont bother with him anymore if hes ignored your messages,
    if all of a sudden he responds on the day with 'hey are we meeting today' dont be like 'yup x time' because then that shows you are kinda waiting on him, if didnt respond to your messages before why would he bother on the day?

thats if he does lol.
    but agree with the above, move on. he doednt sound worth it.