1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy i know?..is he gay/bi?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jlathan15, Apr 24, 2013.

1. jlathan15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well theres a boy i know in my biology class and layely ive suspected he is gay/bisexual. I say this because when he asks me for something he always calls me "big daddy" or "papi" (were the same age lol)..and when i say know he says "ill give you the best head in the world" But at the same time he talks to girls on facebook (on my phone -_-...killing my battery haha)...im gay myself and i find him very fucking sexy lol. Would do you guys think? If he was saying these things to you would you be suspicious aswell..just a little curious?(!)

2. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you tried flirting back with him and seeing if he blushes or how he responds when he says "ill give you the best head in the world?" Try it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it would be extremely humorous to reverse it back on him

3. Shyguy5

This made me laugh. As for whether he's gay, does he know that you're gay? I have a few guy friends act "friendly" with me because they know I'm gay. It's like I'm the exception in which they can be bromantic (I don't know if that exist). I only wish my crush would act the same but I don't think he knows I'm gay :icon_wink

4. HeyAshley

the best way to find out is to ask. unless you have a direct answer, you'll probably still question it. but finding a non-awkward way to ask? good luck lol.

5. It could all be just banter but it seems a bit strange that he would say things so suggestively.