1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by doors, Apr 26, 2013.

1. doors

Hey,

I go to an all guys high school and many people know I'm bi, including most of my close friends. Lucky for me, most of my close friends are pretty hot, especially one of them...I find him really cute. He knows I'm bi, but I don't think he's gay or bi.

I know for a fact that I have no chance with him, but I can't deny that I have feelings for him. I'm always thinking about him and when I'm around him I get 'that feeling' you know?

I don't know what to do...what can I do to stop these feelings? It's like torture...he's straight, I have no chance.

He's good with me being bi but we've never really talked about it after I told him. Everything just went back to normal. I'm thinking of bringing it up somehow and getting him to ask me if I find him attractive lol. I would bring it up when my other friends are there too, so maybe they would ask me, and it would encourage him to ask me too.

I was at my friends house last weekend, and my friend that I like was there. We were all a bit drunk and high, and while I was lying down, he lied on top of me. My friends aren't homophobic and they lie on each other and stuff sometimes (especially if they're under the influence lol). ANYWAYS, I can't get the feeling of him lying on me out of my head, it was so good. I wish I could tell him he's hot...

A few days ago, I was talking to him on facebook and he mentioned that something "interesting" happened on the bus that day. He told me how 3 younger girls asked for his number because they found him 'hot'. I felt like saying "fuck yeah your hot!" LOL.

So.....what do you think? What should I do? I'm so confused. I like him and I wish he was bi or gay but I KNOW he isn't..or at least I'm pretty sure. What do you think about me telling him he's hot?

I'm just seeking advice on how to deal with liking one of my best friends.:eusa_doh:

2. bagginses

bagginses Guest

hey, many straight guys bend at an opportunity of experiencing a bromance.
    Unless he is like a stubborn metal pole that just won't bend.

I do understand your situation very well. even though you know you have no chance with him, you want him to know so you will be able to act more like yourself around him, you don't like to sneak around with this secret. but you don't want to tell him about this either because most straight guys don't care rather or not your gay just as long as you don't like them.

tell me if I'm at least a little close to what your feelin, it is easier for me to help you if I fully understand your situation. If not then sorry for the assumption.:icon_sad:

Well what I would do (if you don't want to risk losing your friendship) is find a flaw about him to get you to not like him anymore/find him less attractive. like a trait you despise.

or you can just tell your friends to start a rumor about you liking him, that will get him to ask you the question "I heard you liked me" that's when you tell him "well, I think your cute/attractive"-say it whichever way floats your boat best.:eusa_danc

message me if you want to brainstorm more ideas. Its fun planning these things.

BTW tell me how your situation turn up its always good to know.

And good luck:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2013 at 10:38 PM ----------

Man I want to see this model lookin fella. He sounds great LOL.

And no, I don't think it is wrong to tell him. it makes life easier if you are able to state your opinion :slight_smile:

#2 bagginses, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
  3. doors

Thanks for your post! And yeah that's exactly how I feel, I know he's fine with me being bi, but I don't know how he would react if I told him I like him. I think I'm going to find a way to tell him he's hot, but I'll tell him that I don't have feelings for him or anything, just find him attractive. So It's easier for him to deal with, and I'll see where that goes lol. I'll update this thread if anything changes in the story :icon_wink

4. doors