1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help? D:

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BriannaBanana, Apr 28, 2013.

1. BriannaBanana

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My "best friend" who said he'd always be there for me no matter what turned his back on me the second I came out as a lesbian. I know he has feelings for me that I can never return, maybe that's why? He's blocked me on facebook and changed his number so I have no way of talking to him about this... Should I give it time and hope he comes around? Or should I just try to forget about him? ):

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Guys tend to be pretty direct in their thoughts and actions, and if he went through the trouble of blocking you and changing his number, I'd say his stance on the issue is crystal clear. I'd forget about him for now, but be prepared for the possibility of him coming back around, since that is a something that might well happen. Like you said, he could need time to himself to process his emotions and reevaluate how he feels about the whole situation. Hang in there.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^^^
    This :slight_smile:

4. BriannaBanana

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahh, thanks guys. :slight_smile: