1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nyc, Apr 29, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hello, i have alot of questions :/

you know i told my friend i liked her and you all know the story of us been best friends and then there was a fall out between our friends at college and, our class got devided into two, she was in one and wa sin the other and our friends hate each other. well at easter we were getting along really really well always talking and having a laugh, and now since been at college again its just back to how it was with a bit of talking i dont know if its got anything to do with been back at college or if it is to do with me telling her i liked her.

and before i told her i liked her she would make little remarks about been gay like, when we went to the pictures she said its a nice date and we kept having a joke baout her taking me on our second date, but she hasnt said anything since. and she would just be like god i hate boys im gonna turn gay, and always like oh shes gorgeous she my girl crush, id go lesbian for her. she used to say things like that alot, and since me telling her she hasnt said anything like it...

i get if shes not gay but i dont want her to feel uncomfortable

and its my birthday party on sunday and shes coming and ill be really drunk im just scared if i start flirting with her or saying things i will regret