1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was in her dreams...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Black Swan, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Black Swan

So I have a crush on this girl at school, we are what I like to call "awkward friends" (we know each other and get along well but it always feels very awkward for both of us). You can see my other post for more information.

Anyway, today at school she came up to me and started talking really quickly about a dream she had last night. She said that I was in her dream, but I wasn't the centrepiece of the dream or anything. In her dream, another girl told her that I'd recently come out as a lesbian. I found this really surreal, I think I made a face like this: :eek:. All I could think to say was "That's random. I sometimes have dreams like that." And then she had to go, I was left feeling dazed.

Did she really have this dream, or has she guessed that I'm a lesbian? Did she dream this because she has feelings for me, or am I being naive? Was she testing the waters for my reaction to LGBT stuff, and did I react badly?

I want to bring it up with her, but how? Should I tell her that the dream was possibly accurate, or should I tell her that I had a similar dream about her? Should I come out to her? I feel as if I can trust her, but I don't want to destroy our friendship. :help:

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hi, i dont know if im wrong n this one...

but i think she likes you... normally people dream what they are thinking of last before they doze off... or they dream of something that they really like or want to achieve
    and if she's dreaming these things i think she diggs ya. i aint going to tell you what to do.
    but if i like some one and they have chemistry with me and then they dream about me. i'd tell them and take it from there

3. Black Swan

Hi and thanks, when you say that you'd "tell them and take it from there" what do you mean by this? Tell them what, exactly?

Sorry, I just wasn't sure what you meant. :thumbsup:

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

That is so cool! I dont know what it means but thats awesome!

5. 2dMnB

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1) She is thinking of you.
    2) On some subconscious level she might be sensing you’re a lesbian.
    It’s also possible it was her way for testing the waters to see if you might or might not be gay.
    You could bring up that dream again when you two have more time to talk.

6. Black Swan

So I decided to tell her that I had a similiar dream, about her. She got all red in the face, laughed and said "That's weird". Oops, I thought. Was that a bit too weird? Then again, she did talk to me a bit more afterwards, so....

I dunno. Your opinions, guys?

7. Dreamscale

I have to say that you are in a very interesting situation.
    You told her that you had similar dream about her, but clearly you just made that one up, right? Well, try putting yourself in her shoes. If you found out that her dreams were the same as yours, wouldn't you think it's...weird, too?
    But despite its 'weirdness', the fact that she 'got all red in the face' when you told her are good signs that both of you coming out as a lesbian in both of your dreams gives her this chance on you because she is also interested in you. Based on her reactions, including the 'she did talk to me a bit more afterwards', can possibly mean that she believes it could lead to mutual feelings which will soon to be discovered. :slight_smile:

I can relate very much at some point because I also have this crush, we're 'awkward friends' but we get along really well. Thus only if we are alone with each other, the awkwardness ascended.