1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A rather confusing situations

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rambina88, Apr 30, 2013.

1. rambina88

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'll try and keep this short :slight_smile: The case is that there is this girl who I started working with a while ago. We became friends and we are very much alike. Everything just clicks. We have spent a lot of time together outside of work and text much and so on.
    One drunken night we ended up in the same bed. It started from a moment where I hugged her and we just stood there and the feelings I felt were amazing, then I kissed her. We kissed and kissed and did other stuff as well.
    Same thing happend again. Also then we had been drinkin a little.
    Sometimes we can just start "wrestling" and all the sudden end up holding hands or having our arms around each other.<< that stuff happens sober. Still I feel like I can get nothing out of her. And things haven't been the same at work anymore. Sometimes I feel she might be avoiding me. I don't know. I'm not used to chasing after girls, they have usually chased me :grin: What the heck should I do? And does it sound like from what I said that the feelings could be mutual? How should I behave now? Should I keep a distance? Should I tell her how I feel and what I want?

2. Jubalinha

Jubalinha Guest

I think you should talk to her and be open about everything. id say that probably the feelings are mutual but maybe you were her first and shes kinda confused thats why she might be avoiding you.also she might never questioned her sexuality untill she met you so she can be in denial. Because of all these maybes i think you should talk to her and see what happens.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

What should you do? Have a talk with her. Alone. Just lay your cards on the table. "I just would like to kind of know where I stand with you. If you'd rather just be friends, with nothing above that, that's fine. If you'd rather go beyond that, I'm up for that, as well. I just need to know so I don't sit around waiting for something to happen that isn't in the cards."

Lex

4. rambina88

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She has been with girls before. In relationships and all. With not much of good luck I suppose.
    This is really upsetting :grin: I'm wondering if I lost my mojo because it has not been hard before. With anyone. But giving up I am not. I'll chase and I won't give up unless I hear the words I'm not interested.

5. rambina88

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Now she is pretty much avoiding me :frowning2: Can I swear? Because I want to :grin: