1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have Nothing?...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 30, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Right now, I'm just feeling really depressed and I feel like I have absolutely nothing. I have nothing to look forward to, and every single thing I can think of has a negative thing somehow intertwined within it.

I have just lost very close friendship, and have no other friends like him, I feel worthless because of that.

I'm so stressed about school and GCSEs, particularly English.

And I have a crush on someone that I am very unlikely to get with(I'm not going to go into detail). I feel confused because of that.

Honestly, I can even make a list of my emotions:

- Confused
    - Stressed
    - Neglected
    - Worthless
    - Lonely
    - Deprived
    - Distraught
    - And quite simply... sad :icon_sad:

I just want to give someone a hug, anyone. I feel so depressed and even suicidal. My life is just changing to quickly. I'm too scared to talk to any one, and no one seems to understand how I am feeling.

Please help... :tears::help::icon_sad:

2. falsereading

falsereading Guest

I could guess you are a little stressed from all of the posts, when I get a bit stressed I write down all of the causes, figure out the ones that I can actually do something about, write down the order in which I want to do them and then do something about them. Take your crush, if you are getting stressed about your crush and you cannot do anything about it (perhaps he is straight) then you need to accept that and moved onto the next thing to worry about that you can actually do something about.

Are'nt you two years early for your GCSE's? If so then put them to the back of your mind, alot can change in the time between now and when you sit them. I struggled with English badly and fully prepared myself to fail (even getting earmarked to re sit it at college) but got a C in the end thanks to a good teacher who stepped in at the last minute.

3. Jubalinha

Jubalinha Guest

Im so sorry for everything you have been through. im sure you have something you love doing so first hold on to something good because i know that focusing on the pain only leads you to more problems and more pain. I say that because of my own experiences. now i know if i had focusing on something good in the past i would have avoided so many problems.

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have a computer so you can start there. :slight_smile:

No but in all seriousness, losing the one closest to you will cause you to feel this way. You need to let yourself feel what you need to if you can hope to move on from it. I recently lost my first love/best friend and it hurts a lot. More than anything I had ever felt before. Just remember that this too shall pass and you WILL feel better. It just takes time. Until then talk to as many people as you can. This will speed up the healing process 3xs faster. (actual statistic) Try a counselor, family member, friend, whoever will listen. :slight_smile:

~<3

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks, it's just really difficult when you can't find anything that is worth living for.

6. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in that slump right now so I understand. In situations like that you just have to take one day at a time. If there is something simple that can make you happy... maybe hot chocolate or something... go for it. It might not seem like much but you'll slowly recover your meaning. :slight_smile:

7. Jubalinha

Jubalinha Guest

I know whats like to feel like this. But if you dont have try to find something good so you dont go through more pain.

8. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Mmmm... Hot chocolate lol. Sorry, thanks for your comments, I feel much better now. :slight_smile:

9. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Go get some hot chocolate! I think I will too. :icon_bigg

10. Jubalinha

Jubalinha Guest

You see thats something : ) ...But really even a hobbie can help you in moments like these. maybe you love playing instruments reading listening to music etc... take care of yourself and anytime you need we are here for you :slight_smile:

11. tryhtwfr

If you honestly are feeling like that and also suicidal then I suggest you go see a Doctor as they can prescribe you anti-depressants and no I don't think you're too young for them as your hormones have already kicked in so possibly your body is producing too much of the depressive stuff (which I was told by a doctor). However, that is the last resort as your issues seem solveable :slight_smile:

Shit happens. At your age, friendships come and go but if it's a friendship worth fighting for then go for it! Don't let it get you down as who knows maybe tomorrow you make up?

You are in year 9, you shouldn't be worrying too much. It's good you care but I mean your exams are far away. What exam board for English, AQA? Maybe I could help you..

Please for the love of God, just talk to him. Making posts will make you over analyze the situation, so you should just talk to him and see what he really feels.

In Secondary School, time flies very fast so you have to adjust. A lot of things will happen and you just have to keep fighting :slight_smile: I'm sure there are many people out there in the same situation but EC is always here for you, don't forget that.

12. eatsleepclimb

Maybe you can find something to be inspired by. Take up a sport or an instrument (but don't make it too stressful!)
    Good luck with everything!

13. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks everyone for the comments. Please keep them coming!