1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I deal with this?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ZVictoria8448, May 1, 2013.

1. ZVictoria8448

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I met my girlfriend online a few months ago. I love her, so much. And she's in the hospital at the moment, because of a lung problem. Her twin brother has been keeping my up to date with everything that has been going on, but I can't help but feel like I should be there with her, holding her hand, like a good girlfriend would. But I can't go down there. We live a few hours apart, and since I'm only 16, I have exams starting soon.

Not being able to know that she's OK is killing me. I haven't even met up with her yet.

I can't be with her when she needs me, and that kills me. Anyone got any advice on how I can deal with this??

2. tryhtwfr

I hope she does get better! How old is she? I mean you could always talk to her on the phone if you are worried about her or you could go down to the Hospital yourself if her family do know about you. I mean if they don't, you can pose as a 'friend' and go and see her as a friendly gesture to show that you really care about her?

Good luck :slight_smile:

3. ZVictoria8448

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Shes 19, but like I said, I cant go there, I wouldnt be able to get down there and plus I have exams I cannot miss. I cant even talk to her on the phone because shes been asleep since the operation.

Thank you for your wishes