1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling my Crush i like him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CaptainCraft, May 1, 2013.

1. CaptainCraft

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone!
    So im hoping to get some advice here on my situation if thats ok :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so basically i have a crush on this guy. He knows who i am and has met me before but just in a 'hey' kinda way.

Anyways i found his ask.fm page and i told him i liked him. He thought it was cute and everything but i asked it anonymously so it was ok. Then he started trying to guess who it was and long story short he is now 70% sure its me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My question is, if he does know who i am should i talk to him?
    i am friends with him on facebook but never talked to him. Would it be weird if he knew i liked him and then didnt talk to him? I dont want him to think im creepy either cause im not lol. Its just im quite shy and all, and it makes it harder :icon_sad:

I really like this guy and im bad at being gay and new to the whole thing :bang: :lol:
    what would any of you guys do? Thanks :icon_bigg

Great site btw!!

2. SomeNights

haha love it!

okay according to all my gay friends, I am shy too....you wouldn't guess by my EC profile.

Anyway, whenever I got into this situation my friends would tell me it's always better to be friends first, before you complicate it, so be his FRIEND, before you start thinking boyfriend.

Try to start hanging out with him, find common interests and get to know him. Sadly ask.fm sounds like a one way form of you knowing him, but him not knowing you. Hitting him up on facebook sounds a little forward too. Do you guys have classes together or anything like that? neutral friends?

OH and I almost forgot does he know your gay? Do you know if he is gay?

3. CaptainCraft

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi!
    Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Ya, thats what i thought of doing. I dont want him to be scared off or thinks to get awkward when i meet him :confused:
    Unfortunately we dont share the same class. the only thing we are together at would be lgbt society which doesnt take place very often :frowning2: ( i suppose that answers your question about him knowing im gay lol )
    Why would you not suggest striking up a convo on facebook?? its the only way i really know of talking to him lol

4. SomeNights

You can start a conversation on facebook, i'm just really old school. If it involves relationships or it is important to me I do it in person.

5. CaptainCraft

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ah cool i see :slight_smile: