1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by agonizingnose, May 3, 2013.

1. agonizingnose

Ok, first things first. Lets get this perfectly clear, I am NOT looking to co star in some Julia Roberts film with someone. Second thing, okay I know I'm fourteen and it's not as if I have that clock thing from In Time (original movie was Logan's Run). However I feel lonely, and I want someone who I can cuddle up to watching Blair Witch Project, with a bowl of doritos. mmm doritos... Anyway. How. The. Hell do I find someone who's first of 1. Gay or bi or pan or whatever. 2. Has a ranking of awesome (Scott Pilgrim quote) aka shares similar interests? I'm not some average result of todays youth culture. I like rock bands, I dont care about my clothing/appearance (okay if I had a mole on my face that let's say... talked?) maybe I would do something. But back to le topic at hand! *dramatic yet inspiring music from low budget medievil movie* I game to much, speak in internet and sorta (kinda but not to much) socaily awkward. HOW DO I GET A BOYFRIEND (not Julia Roberts movie thing) I don't even know any gay peoples! Help please?

#1 agonizingnose, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. Hawthorne

At your age I had the same problem but going to tell you that early age it will be tough to find a guy, it took me almost to 22 find the guy that I am actually liking enough to persue a relationship with but I can tell you the wait is extremely worth it I promise. It will take time but untill then just find some friends do not worry about relationships till you are older because the wait is hard be the reward is wonderful.

3. theMaverick

I've never had a boyfriend so I don't really have any pertinent advice to offer on the subject, but I will say this much - you are young. It's totally normal to want a boyfriend, but don't rush yourself.

4. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people