1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, May 4, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

As in my previous thread, I said I was going to delete my account. And I have, my account will be deleted in approximately two days.

I thank all that have given me good advice.

And for the others that have not helped me, but made it worse. I would just like to say that you really know nothing about me, you have never met me, and just because you have read all of my threads, you still don't know the half of it. And even though you may have tried to give good advice, it hasn't worked.

I'm a very strong person, and never EVER give up on ANYTHING. once I set my mind to something, I work at it until it comes true. For all those that have said that I will never get with that boy I like, you might well be right. But you could well be wrong. As I said, I never give up on ANYTHING, and this is no exception. I am still going to try my very best to get with him, despite all of the discouragement I have received. And for those who are saying that I don't know the meaning of the word stress, you might be right. I am still young, and don't even know how much a house costs, but I know that I am stressed now. And all I have asked for in that thread alone, was some suggestions on who I can talk to. And for others that have been saying I am obsessed and paranoid with elements of my life, well, say what you want, I don't care.

This will be my last thread, and the only reason I have created it is to say thanks to most, and er, not thanks, to some. And I also created it to say that dreams do come true, all you need to do is fight, and never ever give up.(*hug*) And finally, I will make my dreams come true, I will hopefully one day get with that one boy, and be successful in life, and, as always, I hope you do to.:slight_smile:

Thank you for accepting me to your community, whatever you though of me. But now it is time for me to continue my life, as this site does seem to be making me more stressed than I otherwise would be. That might be self-enflicted by me, but I'm not sure. I apologize if you do not agree with the things I have said, and if have brought stress to you, that was not my intention.

I do not want to leave this site, really I don't. But I have realised that it is probably for the better of my own and your wellbeing and happiness.

Never give up, be who you want to be, don't let anyone stand in your way!

Thank you and goodbye! :smilewave (*hug*) :icon_bigg :slight_smile: :icon_sad: :kiss:

#1 clarkec1, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
  2. BudderMC

I wish you the best of luck in whatever may come your way, if you feel this is the best decision for you.

3. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just know that if you ever decide to come back, we'll all be here and...most will be able to help you. Good luck with whatever you decide on doing.