1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think i love her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Constipated, May 6, 2013.

1. Constipated

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hi!

thank you for giving some time reading my post.. so here is my story..
    at my age, i think its time for me to have feelings and sexual attraction for boys.. but instead, i can see myself attracted to girls..

when i was in high school, i had a relationship with this girl whom i loved so much.. we were happy and contented with what we have.. but when college came, distance and lack of communication came in.. then i came to the point when i decided to break up with her.. its a tough decision.. but i thought she deserves someone better. and i need to take a break too because our relationship led us to being "obsessed" with each other.. and its not very healthy..

now, in college, i met a girl.. during the first semester, i just treated her as a friend..a best friend actually.. when we were practicing for our dance number for our program, as i watched her dance, i realized that i had feelings for her.. from that day, until now, i tried to hide these feelings.. i know her stand in same sex relationships.. she is against it.. but truly, when you're in love,, nothing can stop it.. we also had our immersion when i got to spend 3 days and 2 nights with her. these developed my feelings for her even more.. the best moments were she was leaning on my shoulder while she was sleeping.

and now, i made a terrible mistake that made her so angry which tore what we had, even our friendship apart. now we are starting over.. but my feelings for her never changed.. it grew stronger..

i want to tell her, but i know she will hate me forever.. what am i going to do??:icon_sad:

2. Sunshine Cries

I wish I could give you some decent advice, hon...

I don't know what to tell you. I say go along with the 'friendship straight from scratch' approach, and then see if anything begins to happen. I want to give you the hope that you can change your mind, and maybe end up with her (I think people are fluid enough to be able to do so), but if that doesn't work, I will tell you this: heartbreak always hurts, but you'll still always get better.

~Sunshine

3. Sunshine Cries

I wish I could give you some decent advice, hon...

I don't know what to tell you. I say go along with the 'friendship straight from scratch' approach, and then see if anything begins to happen. I want to give you the hope that you can change your mind, and maybe end up with her (I think people are fluid enough to be able to do so), but if that doesn't work, I will tell you this: heartbreak always hurts, but you'll still always get better.

~Sunshine

4. Constipated

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thank you for that reply.. yes,, im trying to start again from scratch but i think she finds it difficult to trust me again.. :frowning2: