1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do now ? I confessed and still love him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jonho10, May 6, 2013.

1. Jonho10

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Help ? I'm in love with a guy which is also my best friend !

So it started out when I saw him the first time. I kinda liked how he looked and his voice and stuff like that . At first I didn't know that I actually liked him I thought it was nothing. But then I started looking at him during class and after a while I realized I liked him. So I went to many websites to look for advice and it told me to start talking to him. So everyday I said hi to him at least 30 times a day. And we became friends . After a month or so, I had a group of best friends. We did everything together and of course I always spent the most time with.... Him....

So slowly I started to like him even more and I started dreaming about him. I dreamed about him spending time with me , holding my hand... But nothing of the sex stuff.

Then one day, I was talking with another friend and he told me " Hey ! Wanna know who I like ? " and I was like " Sure ?! "

He told me who he liked and told me that I have to tell him who I liked . I didn't want to but he was very persistent about. So I told him who I liked and he was liked " No wonder you always seem so close to him. "

I thought that nothing will happen because he was my best friend and I trust him . But the next day.. He started telling my other friends that I liked that " person " . My other friends tried to tell him but I managed to stop them for a whole week . After a week, they stopped trying and I thought they gave up on trying . But I was wrong. In the end.... They told the teacher.

Somehow he heard from someone that I liked someone and he asked me about it. He told me that no matter who I liked he would support me. I told him he wouldn't like it but he kept insisting. So during lunch I just told him " I'll tell you who I like. ". He was like " okay.. Tell me ". I told him " The person I like is... " I had to say that sentence over and over until I finally said " Thepersonilikeisyou!" I said it without pausing and he couldn't was shocked and he didn't say anything to me for the rest of the day .

The next day, he just talked to me like nothing happened so I just went with it . After that, I thought I was over him. But after many weeks until today. I realized that I like him more now. I actually love him. When I think of him I just wanna slam my head on the wall because I feel so weird . My stomach feels so weird my head feels so weird.

So I went to search the Internet again and it says I have signs that I'm in love .

So now he knows how I feel and I have even more feelings for him and I don't know what to do . I don't want to stop liking him. What should I do ?

2. SomeNights

Welcome to EC!

Well, if he knows you like him. I don't think there is much more you can do. You might try and talk to him about it, but be careful if it's a touchy subject to him. Quite frankly it sounds like your in the friend zone and your best bet might be to try and move on.

3. Noir

Welcome to EC! I'd first like to let you know that you are DEFINITELY not alone in this experience--it's almost like an initiation to fall for your best friend, and tons of people deal with this dilemma, including myself! :rolle: It sucks, doesn't it, when the other person keeps dodging the issue at hand and you just get so frustrated you don't know what to do with yourself?

I think it was very brave of you to finally confess to him face-to-face, even if it was unfair of your other friends to kinda pressure you into it. That's not cool!! :eusa_naug I think your bestie might have been caught off guard and now he doesn't know what to do or how to act.Is he avoiding you now, or is he just acting as though nothing is any different than before? It might be kind of awkward for him to bring it up again, so I hate to say so because it's an intimidating thought, but maybe YOU should be the one to say something to him. Nothing to put him on the spot, just maybe if he remembers what you said and how he feels about the whole thing. I wish you much luck!!