1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I tell if she's into me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KariGordon1996, May 6, 2013.

1. KariGordon1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So there's this girl in my class who I've been friends with since I started going to my new school this year. She's always really clingy on me and sits in my lap. She sits behind me in two classes and draws on my back and like rubs my neck and back and messes with my hair and clothes all the time. The other day at a sports dinner she came up to me, took my plate and started putting stuff on it and asked me if I liked it when she served me. and then told me she wanted me to serve her. She's just always doing this stuff that makes me really wonder if she's either bi or curious. How can I tell? Or is she just being friendly? She's not like this with anyone else either.

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's a bit over the top for just being friendly when people get really physical like that, although some people are just like that. But since you say she is not like that with others, I'd say she is totally into you. Does it matter if she is lesbian, bi or curious? Enjoy....
    And if you are really friends, why don't you talk about it?
    (Says someone who is shy and had his parents help to meet the love of his life...)
    WHAT does she draw on your back? That could be a clue. Hearts are pretty obvious I'd say...

3. KariGordon1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the help :slight_smile: Yea, she draws hearts a lot and will ask if I can guess what she's spelling out. She writes out I love u all the time.

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I think that she's being more than friendly, maybe ask her if she is bi or lesbian?

5. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I wouldn't try to find more proof then, that's as clear as it comes...:icon_wink