1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tough Straight Crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 12Medbe, May 7, 2013.

1. 12Medbe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys, I'm new here; So I had the toughest straight crush, it was my first one; it got me to realize that I'm gay. This was on a fellow classmate in my improv class; who really has become a great friend of mine. He's super skinny, nice bod though, he's a nerdy jock, and he has unbelievably thick hairy legs like you wouldn't believe.. so tasty! He's also gay acting. So the first time I met him, I was very attracted to him; and I wanted him.

So throughout my Improv class, I did a haiku inspired by him (Oh, Be Still My Heart; No Stranger to this feeling; Great, Crushed by a crush); tried to prompt him to kiss me in a game I hosted. I've done alot of subtle flirting as well. I soon felt that this crush was getting overwhelming for me, so I started devising a plan; that I would come out to him and admit my feelings. The original plan was to do it on my birthday, after going to a party at Dave & Busters in RI, I'd drive us back to CT, stop at the beach and do just that. That didn't happen.

we jumped into the gay topic right away, well, at least I did on the way up to Dave & Busters in RI. He was talking about sex with a chick, and I realized "Shit! He isn't gay!". So I started off with "I didn't know you were straight". He began talking about how he is straight, but gay acting just to meet women to screw around with. He's nice, but he claims to be very narcissistic. The sex stories stung a little bit, Once we crossed the RI boarder; I had to do it, I came out to him in an Improv game I set up. He was VERY chill about, "So what?" was the answer, He was very happy to have his first gay friend, because he's never had one, gay acquaintences yes, but never a close gay friend; that he still sees me for me and nothing will ever change that; Also that I shouldn't keep everything bottled up. That sequed RIGHT into admitting my feelings for him, He was very flattered and honored, I wasn't the first gay person to crush on him though I found out.
    I revealed EVERYTHING on about my crush on him.

Closer to RI, He wanted me to take my first shot of Alcohol EVER, it was my b-day, he was gonna buy it for me and that I shouldn't go on in life not knowing what alcohol tastes like. He got me to promise him.

Later at Dave & Busters came the shot, I so nervous to do it! He bribed me that if I did that; He'd allow me to feel him up (Shirt wise); No refusal there, I took the shot and got my reward! I then said I wanted to go for the legs, OMG I loved feeling up those thick hairy legs.. OMG!! I spent literally half the night doing just that! He allowed it. He said he didn't care, it's just his legs; But if I went for his dick, he'd have to sock me. The feeling up offer was for once after the shot. I kept doing it; He said "Now, I'm becoming a common whore!". His legs though, OMG!! So hairy, so thick! After the party, is when I tried guilt tripping him into sharing a kiss with me. "You got me to drink, I should get you to share a kiss with me" that was a no from him, bribed him with promising to get even more drunk than I was; another refusal. He said that's just not him. Alot more sex stories on the way back to campus, and that was JUST insult to injury! He has a LOAD of FWB's (Women FWB's)

He did say something jerky on the way back from D&B; That he'd want to go to a gay bar just for someone to hit on him and reveal to them that he's actually straight.. yeah not quite sure why he said that either. I guess to his defense, he was buzzed. Oh, what's cool is that he also said that he'd be fine with going to a gay bar with me, help me meet people. So I guess that's kinda cool.

Let me know what you guys think? I see him again, this Friday. I truly don't want things to be awkward between him and I, when we see each other.

Any tips for getting over this straight crush?

#1 12Medbe, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. UndercoverGypsy

I don't see what your issue is... He's straight, he knows that you have feelings for him and has accepted that. Just respect his boundaries.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed.

Nothing you can do.
    Just like if one of your girl friends was hitting on you all the time, you'd want them to stop.
    Don't push him too far, or you'll just spoil a good friendship.

You'll find a sexy ass Mr. Right soon enough - patience.