1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having wet dreams with women instead of guys again ?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unsurevirgin, May 7, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Okay so this might be a pointless banter post ,maybe I'm reading into it too much however I've been having wet dreams with women and not guys. Last night I had a dream I was some meeting or youth thing and I got heated and a grl followed me and performed on me thus touching my torso lol . I was tense ,I told my ex bf and he thinks that's hot lol . And I got a dream of witches and aliens Nd they weren't str8 . My ex is also my best friend I feel safe with telling him anything .but why am I having dreams of women again ? :help:

#1 Unsurevirgin, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
  2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your mind is probably just exploring. If you think of LGBTQ content often in the day, they will likely find their way into your dreams as well.

The only times I can recall wet dreams with men is if they were raping me or cross-dressing. I only have truly enjoyable sex dreams with other women.

3. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you are a little bit bi or maybe your sexuality is on a spectrum. Would you being attracted to both sexes bother you? And why would it? These days we are all so obsessed with labels, but some people don't quite fit. I am a romantic lesbian. I only want to date women because they have all the things that turn me on. Some men have some things that turn me on but it's not the complete package for me. I don't bother dating men because I don't enjoy having sex with them. But I sometimes fantasize about what it would be like to be roughed around by Gerard Butler. We humans are complex creatures.

It seems like you want to be attracted to men in this post or that you seem to have once gone for women and then men and now women? Here is the surest way to know you are bi because fantasies are one thing but actions are another: Could you have sex with a woman? Could you have sex with a man? If the answer is yes to both of those questions you are probably bi. Or just a little bit bi but not bi enough.. like a kinsey 1 or 2.

hope that helped.

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I never had sex with either bc im scared and feel like a immature 19 yr old kid yknow? I have anxiety alot . I don't wanna get pregnant by a guy and stds by anyone , sex is a big deal and I don't wanna labeled as meat to anyone makes my self esteem to down .

5. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright, take a deep breath.

Nobody who is worth being with will touch you unless you want them to. You just feel free to set the pace and let yourself do what is comfortable to you. You can use protection if you're afraid your partner has any STDs and get regular check ups, and you can prevent pregnancy with the options in birth control women have today.

If you are not ready for sex, hey no biggie! You can take your time. There's no rush. When you meet someone there's still no rush. You're not just a piece of meat, you will be valuable to the right person. Sex should be mutually pleasurable. You set the pace and boundaries and you don't need to put so much pressure on yourself, ok? :slight_smile:

6. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Ok thnk u *hugs* how do ppl sleep around without feeling like I am or having sex in a monogamous relationship without feeling like that?

7. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's not a bad thing. Give yourself some time to figure yourself out if you don't want to date. You can date for a while and not have sex right away. It takes me a long time to trust people and I have the same fears you do. Those are totally valid fears and you should be afraid of pregnancy and stds. I guess I shouldn't have just focused on the sexual stuff. Start taking note of how you feel when you meet guys and girls. Do you get butterflies in your stomach? Do you look for any excuse to hold hands or touch their hair? This can be a difficult question to answer. I'm not a touchy feely person... or so I thought. But then my therapist asked me to take note of how I act around boys and girls. I once grabbed my very pretty female friend's hand when walking down the street, not because I needed her to navigate through the crowd but because I loved the feeling of her hand in mine. Start taking note of these feelings. :slight_smile:

8. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't worry about other people too much. You are a monogamous person, and you are wired that way. That's a very admirable quality. I am also like that, and so I would just focus on the emotional aspect of relationships until you felt you trusted another human being on that very personal and vulnerable physical level. It's ok if you're not a "wham bam thank you ma'am" sort of girl. That's not what you're after and that's ok. (*hug*)

When you find the right person, you will be ready. It will be as natural as breathing, only with the nervous excited feeling as well. (or at least I assume) :slight_smile:

9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Well with girls I don't have anxiety ,with guys I do um I get heated with the idea of sex but only if I know a person will treat me good . I do get crushes on girls and intimidated and a lil jealous . With guys anxiety ,heat ,pressure, a lil upset . I guess bullying does effect ppl, the physical stuff like punches,pulling hair , goes away but the mental abuse and verbal abuse stays in ur head enough to get like I am .

10. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have a history of being bullied?

11. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Yea from elementary to highschool all throughout h.s til I graduated

12. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How were you abused? Have you talked to anyone about this? You may want to consider how this has effected you personally and possibly even your views on sexuality.

13. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Eh some popular kids kept bothering me and yea alot but the schools officials just suspended them that's it