1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Crush or whatever. I don't know.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DevilOfArt, May 8, 2013.

1. DevilOfArt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay this is my first real thread and it may seem very awkward, because I'm not used to socializing on this site. I'm a college student (UC Davis), I'm bisexual and I thought I was aromantic, because the thought of lovey dovey relationships truly disgust me. I would consider this post venting so if you don't want to stick around for nonsense please press the back button. Somehow I've managed to fall for someone and I don't know what the heck is happening. I think he's straight and he's dating some chick that looks like Snooki. It's sad, because I think he's way out of her league. I remember during my first year he would always throw compliments at me telling me how much of an intellectual I was and ya know shit like that. After a while I started to see more of his personality, but I didn't talk much and I was pretty much anti-social which may have turned him off.

Eventually C (as we'll call him) started to fade out of my life and he started dating "Snooki" who I always dearly despised, because we were polar opposites. About a year later I was still crushing on him, but I had made friends and one of my friends who we will dub SW (Stupid Whore) also gained a crush on him. It ruined my first crush actually, because I'm not used to these feelings and she is! He and Stupid Whore eventually got close and one day he came up to me and tried to give me some toy that he got from her and I totally cursed him out on accident. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HIM.

After that he began to give me these death stares and Stupid Whore would hug me in front of him to get him jealous because she came up with this delusional theory that he was in love with her. I personally think it worked at the time though, but as time went on she fell in "love" with another guy then another guy and then another guy (who we'll dub Asswipe). Asswipe is now her boyfriend and we are in the present. Stupid Whore and Asswipe are now living happily ever after while C gives me death stares from a far whilst making out with Snooki.

The End...

to my invisible love life.

PS: I'd also like to say that Stupid Whore fell in love with four different guys in just two years. I use the term "love" loosely when it comes to dimwits of our generation.

---------- Post added 8th May 2013 at 11:28 PM ----------

I don't actually know if he was straight or not. I heard his girlfriend would get mad at him if he hung out with female or male friends too much. She's a jealous freak and I'm a hopeless bastard.

2. asmith6543

Have you ever considered talking and sharing your feelings with people? The terms you use to describe people including yourself, are somewhat cynical. Maybe his death stares are because he thinks you kinda hurt him, taking his girl. By letting SW hug you in front of him to make him jealous, you took part in hurting him. How else do you expect him to look at you, except for death stares. If I was him, I would be doing the same thing.

This comments makes me question how the heck did you become friends with SW?

3. DevilOfArt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like sharing feelings with people, because I'll feel like they'll think I'm an emo burden so I usually do it over the internet. :frowning2:
    I didn't mean to let Stupid Whore hug me. I wasn't thinking at the time.
    I know I'm making SW seem like a real bitch, but she's actually really cool.

4. Viridian

Viridian Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Meh, you're 21. Things hapen. Move on from it.

There's tons of hot gay guys in UC Davis. Join a queer club there and find yourself a man.

5. DevilOfArt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tbh. I should just get over it and stop acting like an obnoxious teenager.

6. DevilOfArt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay I know this blog isn't getting much action but bear with me. C is starting to act odd towards me in a good way. He's been opening up doors for me and pulling out chairs for me since he started hanging out with my group of friends. At first it was creepy but now its cool to have him around.

I really don't know where to take things from here but perhaps I'm overlooking things...

7. DelFelidae

Firstly, I personally found your nicknames to be funny. So what if we're being a little harsh?! Most people are at some point!
    If he has a girlfriend...then I'd just assume he's trying to be nice to you as you're in the same social group now. Especially because you two had such a rocky start if he really was giving you these so called "Death stares." He might just be trying to make up for it.
    In my school pretty much everyone opens doors for each other...which can be a bit annoying...

8. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You don't need a C.

You need an A+ :slight_smile:

9. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I can't say if that's your crush or not. It's what you feel. Do you like them?