1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's another "Is my friend gay?" thread!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DannyBoi66, May 9, 2013.

1. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Right, let's cut to the chase.

So my friend came for a holiday back to the UK. On his facebook profile, his likes were 1D and Directioner things. At first, we (My friends included) thought that his sister got onto his account and done those things or something. But when he came, I asked him about it, and he said he was a directioner and it was all true. So, that's when we started thinking about his sexuality. (Me being the only hopful one :slight_smile:)

He also is happy-go-lucky, and always says 'weeee!' when he's on the swings at the park, or imitating a ball bouncing, whatever, smiling like the cheshire cat. He also walks... Gayly (meaning happy and merry in this case) by taking long strides while swinging his arms up and down. All the time. It might not seem to be a reason why I think he's gay, but over here, doing those things are never been done by a guy, except me, and that's why I think it might be a good reason.

Here's the bit where I got convinced he is gay...

We (Me, him and my (girl) friend) were talking about 1D, and my other friend ask him why he likes 1D and Louis. He looked like he was going to say something for a fraction of a second, but then he closed his mouth and thought for another second, then said something like "Why do you have a crush on [Insert guy's name here]" (I don't remember the rest, but it was something on those lines)

After that, he walked away to another part of the park we were in.

My female friend also said that when he's alone, he looks sad or like "something's on his mind."
    Plus, I like him... So I wanted to know what you thought.

So, there you have it! What do you think about this? Any comments? Questions? :slight_smile:

Oh, and thanks in advance! :wink:

2. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well first of all,the fact that he likes One direction doesnt mean he's gay or anything,buuuut the reason that he likes One Direction,that could mean something about him/his sexuality.Also some facts like the walking thing and stuff,could mean that he is maybe metrosexual?Anyway lets think about the possibility of him being gay,you say he looks sceptical so,maybe he is feeling something inside him about his orientation?Maybe he needs to clear how he really feels inside,and the fact that he thinks before he answers also could mean that he is carefull because he doesnt want to sound gay.To me you should dig a little further before you can be sure,i dont know,maybe you should ask him more closely things that show that he is gay?Im really unsure about whats happening,hope it works.

3. Night Rain

He likes 1D? HE MUST BE GAY!!!

Seriously, I don't think straight guys could like 1D.

#3 Night Rain, May 9, 2013
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  4. DannyBoi66

I know what you mean, I just thought it was... Gay. xD But seriously, I asked a few friends about a straight guy being a directioner or liking 1D and they all said something like "That's wrong!" or "That's impossible, if he likes someone in 1D, (Louis in this case) he must be gay!"
    But, observing him, he's not obssesive over them/him, just "likes them a lot."--That's the closest I can get. After all, that's what he said.

Oh, and Thank You! :grin:

#4 DannyBoi66, May 9, 2013
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  5. DannyBoi66

Any more comments? Was that all that was on your minds? :slight_smile:

6. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The only way your actually going to find out is talking to him about it, so...

---------- Post added 9th May 2013 at 02:32 PM ----------

Do just that

7. how

how

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thing is with the 1d thing, Marcus butler is a famous straight male directioner... There are many others